Chapter 4

A ringtone rang loudly in Wonyungs room effectively waking her up from her slumber. She sat up reaching for her phone that was on her nightstand. She took a look at the caller id, "Ney<3".

Clearing her throat she accepted the call. "Hi Ney." She put the call on speaker and stood up making her way to her bathroom.

"Hey Wonie, how are you doing?" Immediately smiling after hearing his voice. Its so hot. Quickly replying,"I'm good, what about you?" " I'm good, uhh are you free this afternoon?" He asked.

"Yeah, I get off work at three." She replied looking at herself in her bathroom mirror.

"Okay, wear something comfortable. I'll come pick you up for our date." He stated. "Okay, I gotta go get ready for work. I'll see you later." She spoke applying toothpaste on her toothbrush.

"Bye."

"Bye." She hang up. She spent an hour getting ready for work and eating breakfast.

After a long day at work, cleaning the tables and chairs she heard the door of the café open. She stood up straight and faced the door. Neymar stood there smiling with his hand in his pockets.

Wonyung walked up to him with a grin and kissed him. He took out his hands and gave her a hug. "Hi." She muffled in his arms. "Hi, are you ready to leave?" He asked pulling apart to look at her face.

"Yeah, lemme just fetch my bag." She quickly went to the back and took her belongings. "We can go now." She appeared throwing her black backpack over her shoulder.
"How was your day?" He asked taking her hand and leading her out of the café.

"Same old but it's better now that you're here." She smiled. Ew I'm so cheesy. "Glad I could make it better." He stopped in front of his car opening the door of the passenger side for Wonyung. She got in and put on the safety belt. He went to the driver side and entered.

He drove away from the café interlocking their hands. "So where are we going?" She asked while looking out of the window. "We are going to an art studio." Her head whipped so fast to look at him. "No way, I've been wanting to paint for so long." She beamed. Wonyung was really excited, she used to paint as a hobby back in South Korea but soon stopped because her parents thought it was a waste of time.

"You like painting?" He glanced at her instantly taking his eyes back on the road. "Mmh, my room back home was full of the paintings I did." She had a sad smile on her face. "Was?" He asked hearing the sadness laced in her voice.

"My parents weren't supportive of them so they got rid of them while I was out." It sounded like a tough subject for her so he didn't press on the matter any further.

The car came to a stop outside a building in a quiet street. "We're here." Neymar stepped outside the car walking to the other side of the car and opened the door for Wonyung. She got out and closed the car door.

They started walking towards the building. They got it and it looked like utopia for Wonyung. There were canvases and easels pressed up against the walls and paints stacked on top of each other and the walls were painted bright vibrant colours.

"Woah." Was the only thing she could mutter. "I thought we could do that thing where we swap paintings every ten minutes." "That sounds so fun" They spend the rest of the afternoon painting and talking about their childhood memories.

Liked by LalisaM, neymarjr and 50 976 othersMandu_Wonie97 🥟

Mandu_Wonie97 🥟
...view 5 443 comments

Mandu_Wonie97 the growth of this account is insane...50k likes??? woah thank you guys

User1 GIRLY START A YT CHANNEL
Mandu_Wonie97 my life isn't that interesting guys
User2 MISS GURL IKYFL YOURE ALWAYS OUT
Mandu_Wonie97 OKAY OKAY ILL THINK ABOUT IT

User3 MARRY ME
Mandu_Wonie97 WHERES THE RING

neymarjr ❤️
Mandu_Wonie97 ❤️

NeymarFan1 STOP YOURE SO CUTE
Mandu_Wonie97 OMG THABK YOU

NeymarFan2 do you watch football?
Mandu_Wonie97 I do...i sometimes miss matches cause of work

User4 do a Q n A...we want to get to know you
Mandu_Wonie97 maybe tomorrow
...tap to view more comments

...

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
If i hypothetically started a yt channel would you guys watch it
6k retweets 81k likes 3k replies
^
User1| @/User
OMG YES
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Alright alright
...tap to view more replies

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Give suggestions for the first video
^
User1| @/User
A QnA
^
User2| @/User
How about a grwm with a QnA
...tap to view more replies

...

Ney<3
heyy...wanna go out to dinner

Wonie❤️
of course
when should I be ready

Ney<3
in 30 min

Wonie❤️                                                     
okay see you then

Ney<3
❤️

....

Liked by neymarjr, User1 and 72 384 othersMandu_Wonie97  had the most romantic dinner admiring the tower

Mandu_Wonie97 had the most romantic dinner admiring the tower
...tap to view 4 576 comments