Chapter 19

"Babe! I'm gonna go live!" Wonyung yelled. Neymar was in the bathroom showering while Wonyung was in his bedroom getting ready to go to Marquinhos' party. "Okay!" He responded. "Just want to give you a heads up."

She was stood by the dresser with mirror on top of it. She placed her phone by the wall and started the live. She waited for the views to increase before greeting with a wave, "Hi everyone." She tried reading the comments but they were going to fast.

"HIII"

"WONIEE"

"HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

"I'm doing amazing and I hope you guys are too." She replied clipping her hair back. "I'm getting ready to go somewhere and Neymar's in the shower so I thought I could talk to you guys." She smiled towards the phone. She went off camera for a few seconds and came back holding a makeup bag.

"I don't want to do a heavy look cause I don't wanna look cakey, you know." Wonyung said doing her makeup.

"GIRL YOU WERE TRENDING ON TWITTER."

"DID YOU CHECK TWITTER?!?!"

Wonyung read the comments out loud with a confused look on her face. "Was I really trending? What for?" She asked blending in her concealer.

"BECAUSE YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL DURING YESTERDAYS MATCH"

"Thank you." She smiled towards the camera. "I really don't know what I'm going to wear. I was thinking this one Chanel dress that I got as gift like a year back or a simple top and pants." She confided.

"Shows us the dress bestie"

"What's your favourite luxury brand?"

"I'll show you guys the dress when I'm done doing my makeup. My favourite brand is Chanel. I really like their vintage pieces and their whole vibe." She replied spraying the the setting spray on her her face.

"I've been thinking of changing my username on insta. I've outgrown the mandu username" She put on mascara and went off camera for a few minutes. She came back holding a sheer black dress with white lining under and brown cropped top with black pants.

"I don't know which one I should wear; the dress or the pants?" She asked holding both outfits up.

"The pants for comfortability"

"The dress"

"Pants"

Most comments mostly chose pants so Wonyung decided to go with that. "Pants it is then." She walked off camera and took of the robe she was wearing revealing the matching black bra and panties she chose to wear. The door of the bathroom opened, Neymar walking in with only boxers on. Wonyung immediately picked up the phone showing her smiling face.

"Sorry but I have to go so I'll go live again soon,bye." She stopped the live and put her phone down on the dresser. Neymar walked towards Wonyung looking deeply in her eyes. He held her waist and slowly kissed her lips. She kissed back leaning slowly onto him. His one hand moving to her ass while the other caressed the bare skin on her back.

She wrapped her arms around his neck getting goosebumps from his touch. The kiss slowly went from being gentle to being sloppy and filled with lust, their breathing now jagged and movements being rough. They moved onto the bed, Wonyung laid out on the bed and Neymar on top of her with his hand under her bra.

He moved down to her neck kissing and sucking on her skin to leave hickeys. "Don't make them too obvious." Wonyung breathed out. He hummed her against her skin causing chills to run down her spine. Neymar pulled her bra down slightly and sucked on the exposed area. He continued leaving purple hickeys on her breasts until he was satisfied.