Chapter 11

The day for Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo to leave had come quickly. It was hard for the group of girls to go out in public without photos being taken of them due to Wonyung's new found fame. People would recognise her and try to discretely take pictures of her however she would always seem to catch them in the act.

She would either smile or wave at the camera and find the pictures posted on twitter the next day. Her social media following had grown drastically with over 700 000 followers on Instagram, 300 000 on twitter and over 200 000 subscribers on YouTube. She felt grateful but she wants people to like her because she was herself not Neymar's girlfriend.

But that was inevitable so she didn't let that get to her. The girls were eating breakfast at a café near the airport for the last time together in Paris. Neymar had gotten Wonyung a bodyguard that would also work a driver beacause he feared for her safety.

They were sat at a table unaware of a person taking pictures of them. The person was listening in on their conversation essentially invading their privacy. When they heard they were going to the airport, the person didn't know what to do with this information. Leave them be and move on with their life or be a menace and tip paparazzi.

Deciding on the latter the person stood up went to the cashier, tipped the workers and left. Once they were outside the cafe they opened their phone and dialled a number. They brought their phone up to their ear and walked up the street, "Hello, I have a tip about Neymar's girlfriend."

Mandu_Wonie97's story

When the girls arrived at the airport they expected people doing their own stuff, minding their own business

When the girls arrived at the airport they expected people doing their own stuff, minding their own business. What they didn't expect was paparazzi waiting at the entrance. As soon as they got out of the car bright lights started flashing blinding them for a few seconds. Wonyung's bodyguard walked behind them pushing the luggage cart.

Wonyung luckily had sunglasses in her bag so she took them out and put them on. "Do you guys have anything to cover your eyes?" She asked looking at her friends. "No but I think I'll manage." Rosé said while the rest of the girls shook their heads. "We'll go to a gift shop and see if we can find anything." Wonyung suggested walking ahead to check for a gift shop near them.

"I don't think that's safe so we'll just check in and then you can go." Jisoo insisted worried about her friends safety. Wonyung just nodded and looked straight ahead. After checking in they said their last goodbyes and parted ways. Wonyung went back home with André, her bodyguard.

He would wait for her in the car until she needed to go somewhere but Wonyung would tell him to go do something other than sit in the car the whole day. He would refuse saying it's what he gets paid for and she couldn't argue with that.

Wonyung had to quit her work at the café so now she had no income to pay for her rent. Sure she made money from YouTube but she needed a stable source of income. So she started taking sponsorships from brands that wanted to work with her such as a Korean makeup brand called Hera.