Chapter 25

"Yeah, your dad invited me out to go golfing." Neymar stated cuddling Wonyung from behind. "I can't believe he's stealing you from me." She complained. Neymar laughed before unraveling his arms around Wonyung. He stood up from the bed and walked to bathroom to go shower. Wonyung pouted slightly before taking out her phone.

The gworls🤞🏻

WonWon
Lunch 1pm at *restaurant*
Be there or be square

Rosie posie
Dude nobody wants to be a square

  WonWon
Exactly...so be there

Jichu
Guys...I'm at the convenient store buying snacks
And this guy walks in and starts running around singing
cheer up by Twice.

Long Leg Lisa
💀💀💀
I can't blame him...that song slaps

WonWon
All of their songs slap
I need to go to their concert at least once in my life

Jichu
He just left
Anyways I'll be there

Rosie posie
Same

Long Leg Lisa
Same

WonWon
Same

Rosie posie
Wdym same
Of course you'll be there

WonWon
I just wanted to be like other kids

WonWonI just wanted to be like other kids

"I'll see you later." Neymar said walking towards a black car. Wonyung ran up to him and kissed before walking back to the entrance of the hotel. Neymar waved at her before getting into the back of the car and it driving away.

She went inside at waited for Jisoo at the lounge of the hotel. She was on her way to pick her up to go the the restaurant where they would meet the other two girls. She went on her phone to pass the time until Jisoo called her. She stood up from the chair she was sitting in and walked outside.

She could see Jisoo's white car waiting by the entrance so she walked up to it. She opened the door to the passenger side and got in. "Hi! I missed you so much!" She exclaimed hugging Jisoo. "I missed you too. I can't believe you actually here in Korea." Jisoo said hugging her back.

They separated so Jisoo started driving to the restaurant. They arrived within ten minutes since Wonyung chose a restaurant that was near everybody. They walked into the restaurant and immediately spotted Lisa and Rosé sitting the the window. They made their way towards them and immediately Lisa and Rosé stood up from their seats.

"Wonyung! Oh my gosh, how have you been?" Rosé asked hugging Wonyung. "I've been amazing just missed you guys so so so much." She said hugging her her back. "We missed you too." Lisa admitted getting her turn to hug Wonyung.

They each sat down on a chair and opened a menu that was on the table. "What are you guys going to get? I'm stuck between the chicken cheddar melt schnitzel and the sea food platter." Wonyung asked. "I'm thinking of getting steak." Lisa said. "Im not that hungry so I'll get a chicken salad." Rosé said.

"I'm getting the chicken cheddar melt." Jisoo answered. A few minutes later a waiter took their orders and brought their drinks. "How was Brazil?" Lisa asked. "It was so fun to be honest. Loved it." Wonyung answered. "I have a photoshoot with Hera Beauty coming up and I'm so nervous." Wonyung said.

"Really? Oh my gosh remember when we tried to get scouted to be idols." Rosé smiled taking a sip of her drink. "I remember! We would hang around companies looking cute and stuff." Jisoo laughed. "If a company reached out to you would you accept?" Lisa asked Wonyung.

"I would but only if they don't try to separate me from Neymar since some companies like giving their idols dating bans." Wonyung answered. The waiter came back with their food and put it on their table. "How's acting going for you?" Wonyung asked Jisoo.

"It's going good. I have an audition for a kdrama next week." Jisoo answered. "Ooo. You're absolutely getting the part!" Rosé exclaimed. Lisa excitedly clapped her hands before giving Jisoo a slight tug. "I'm so happy for you!" She exclaimed. "Why didn't you say earlier." Wonyung scolded. "I was going to get to it eventually." Jisoo said.

"How's the dance studio going?" Wonyung asked taking a bite of her chicken. "It's great. Construction will end sometime in December." Lisa answered. "I'll be there for the opening." Wonyung said. "Won't you be in Qatar?" Rosé asked. "I will be but I'll fly here just for the opening." She answered.

Liked by neymarjr and 828 873 othersMandu_Wonie97 💋•••

Mandu_Wonie97 💋

...view comments

A/n
Hii...just wanted to pop in and tell you guys I have another ff out. It's a taehyung ff so please go check it out. Updates will stay the same dw...thanks in advance