Chapter 17

Wonyung was sitting in her room by her vanity with an empty chair next to her. Her camera and ring light in front of her recording her. She smiled at the camera, "Hi guys welcome to my channel and for todays video we have a special guest. But before we get into that this video is sponsored by Hera Beauty so most of the products used in this video are by Hera."

"They'll also be linked in the description box below so go check that out. Thank you to Hera beauty for sponsoring todays video." She added. "Anyways let get into the video." The footage cut to Neymar sitting next to Wonyung. "So todays guest is the one, the only, Neymar Jr." She gestured to Neymar using jazz hands while he smiled and waved to the camera.

"How does it feel to finally appear on the channel?" Wonyung asked turning her head slightly to look at Neymar. "It's such an honour, I can't believe I'm here next to the Kim Wonyung. I can die now." Wonyung watched Neymar with an amused look as he was fangirling before bursting into laughter.

"Oh my gosh, you're killing me." She said hiding her mouth with her hand. The footage cut to the couple looking at makeup products on the vanity. "On a scale of one to ten, how sure are you that you're gonna do good." Wonyung asked. "Mmh, a solid nine." He pondered before answering.

"Really, do you know what kinda look you're going for?" "I have no idea." Neymar answered shaking his head. "Wait so you say you're gonna do a good job but you don't know what the fuck you're doing? Makes sense." She spoke. "So I placed the products in chronological order to make it easier for you." She added gesturing to the products.

The footage then cut to Neymar applying primer on her face. "This thing feels sticky. What does it do actually?" He asked massaging the product on her face. "I don't know how to explain it but think of it like; you know when you paint a wall you have to paint a layer of primer before you use paint right, same concept." Wonyung answered.

Neymar was now looking at makeup pallet with a look of confusion. "I don't know what colour to do." He mumbled to himself. "How about blue?" Wonyung suggested. "Blue it is." The footage cut to a time-lapse of Neymar doing the eyeshadow. It resumed to normal speed with Wonyung looking in her mirror. "You're actually doing great." She commented.

"You were doubting me!" Neymar exclaimed with mock offence. "No! I wasn't doubting you." Wonyung hesitantly said. "Oh my gosh, you were." He side eyed Wonyung. "Okay maybe I was for a little bit but here you are, proving me wrong." She reasoned.

"Anyways time for the eyeliner. Will you be able to do it?" Wonyung asked handing him the eyeliner. "Of course I will." He retorted opening the cap of the eyeliner. "It requires skilled hands and precision." She informed. He moved closer to Wonyung and whispered something in her ear which the camera didn't pick up.

Wonyung's face flushed red while Neymar smirked at the camera. The footage cut to Neymar blending foundation on Wonyung. He was focused on making sure it was well blended while Wonyung just stared into his eyes. It was moments like this she realised how lucky she was.

She didn't noticed he was done until he asked, "what's next?" The footage cut to a time-lapse of the rest of the video. It returned to normal speed with Wonyung's makeup done. She was looking at herself in the mirror with shock on her face. "I actually can't believe you did it."

"What do you mean? I'm good at everything." Neymar boasted pointing at himself while Wonyung just rolled her eyes at him. "Umh anyways, we've reached the end of the video so if you've enjoyed it like, comment and subscribe. Thanks again to Hera beauty for sponsoring this video." She concluded before turning to Neymar.

"Thank you for doing my makeup and not making me look like clown, really appreciate it." He nodded in response and smiled. Wonyung turned back to the camera with a small smile, "Thank you for watching and I'll see you in another video, bye"

 Wonyung turned back to the camera with a small smile, "Thank you for watching and I'll see you in another video, bye"

Mandu_Wonie97 new video is out now❤️ @ herabeauty_official
Liked by herabeauty_official and 753 382 others

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
  A million views in 24 hours is insane THANK YOU🫶🏻
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Stop asking me what Neymar said when he whispered...its a secret...if it gets out someone's life is on the line /jk

Trends for you:

Trending
Neywon

Entertainment • trending
Wonyung

Music • trending
Kali Uchis

...view more

Mandu_Wonie97's story