Chapter 18

Mandu_Wonie97's story

Wonyung was in Parc des Princes waiting for the match to start

Wonyung was in Parc des Princes waiting for the match to start. Neymar had asked her to watch from the stands a week before. She moved further down the stands to find her seat after taking pictures. She had asked André to take them because he had to be with her since she didn't want to sit in the box for families.

She wanted to be around the fans cheering along with them instead of being enclosed in a box. She ran her fingers through her hair after taking a seat at her designated spot. She was one of the first people to enter the stadium so the seats around her were empty.

After a few minutes she decided to go to the bathroom, informing André of her whereabouts and leaving to go to the bathroom. She was greeted by multiple staff on her way, greeting them back. She got to the bathroom, did her business and washed her hands.

She left, making her way to back to the stands when she heard someone calling her name from behind. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at who called her. The corners of her lips lifted up when she realised who it was. It was Antonela, Messi's wife.

"Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you." Antonela greeted with excitement. She closed the gap between them and hugged Wonyung. "It's great to meet you too." Wonyung greeted back. They separated with huge smiles on their faces. "How are you doing?" Antonela asked. "I'm doing amazing, how about you?" Wonyung asked taking off the sunglasses she chose to wear.

"I'm great. Where are you sitting? I didn't see you in the box." Antonela asked. "Umh I'm sitting down by the field." Wonyung answered. "Really? Alright. Where are you coming from cause I just came back from the locker room but I didn't see you." She asked. "I was in the bathroom. You went to the locker room? How is Neymar?"

"Oh he's okay, he's actually on his way to see you." Antonela responded pointing to where she had just came from. Wonyung looked to where Antonela was pointing towards and saw a figure moving towards them. "That's probably him. I left the kids with Leo's mom so I better get going. I'll see you after the match?"

"Yeah, I'll see you later." The women said their goodbyes hugging each other. Right when Antonela left, Neymar appeared infront of Wonyung. "I see you've met Antonela." He smiled at her. "Mmh, she's really nice. Anyways, are you ready?" She leaned closer to him.

"I am now that I've seen you." He said removing the hair from her face. "You're so corny." She laughed covering her mouth with her hand. "Only for you." He teased with a grin on his face. "Oh my gosh stop i-" Neymar's phone started ringing interrupting Wonyung, it was Messi.

"I have to go, I'll look for you okay?" "Alright." He deeply kissed her before turning around to leave. He turned the corner but not before giving her one last wave. She waved back and started walking back to the stands. When she arrived people had already started cheering and looking for their seats.