Chapter 22

"Good morning." Neymar muttered. "Good morning love." Wonyung answered. They were at his house in São Paulo laying in bed, naked under the covers. Neymar was laying on Wonyung's chest while Wonyung played with his curls. His hand on her stomach rubbing it up and down. "I swear if I can't walk, you'll wish we never fucked." Wonyung stated.

"You'll be fine, I think." He muttered the last part. "What do you mean 'I think', I wanted to go out." She whined. "We'll go out don't worry. How about I introduce you to my friends?" He suggested. "Alright, where are we going?" She asked massaging his scalp. "On a boat!" "A boat?" "A boat." She smiled happy to know that she didn't bring her swimsuits for nothing.

"Really? Okay then let's go make breakfast." Wonyung stated. Neymar groaned snuggling into her chest. "Do we really have to?" He asked. "We can just order." He added. "Alright." Neymar then perked up and kissed Wonyung. "Round two?" He asked. Wonyung nodded with a smirk on her face.

Mandu_Wonie97's story

"Hi." Wonyung waved at the camera. "We've gathered here today because I can't walk." She laughed. "I mean I can, but it just hurts you know." She added.

"Why can't you walk?"

"What's wrong"

"I fell." She lied through her teeth. There was no way she was going to admit that it was Neymar's doing on a live with 50k people watching. "I have somewhere to be but thats like in 5 hours so I have a lot of time to recover."

"Where's Neymar?"

"How have you been doing bestie?"

"I'm doing amazing actually. Also Neymar is in the gym." She answered. "I haven't gotten ready but I plan on doing that after the live." She said reading one of the comments.

"Favourite kdrama?"

"I really like "whats wrong with secretary Kim" I wanna have a friend like Kim Mi-so or Lee Yeong-jun. They are so funny, if you haven't watched it I really recommend it." Wonyung answered speaking Korean.

"Unnie when are you coming to Korea?"

"In September so very soon." She answered shuffling in her spot. "I'm really thirsty so I'm going to the kitchen now." She slowly sat up and stood from the bed. She winced from the pain in her inner thighs. She took slow steps until she arrived in the kitchen. She balanced her phone on fruit bowl on the island. She was wearing an oversized NJR shirt that seemed to be Neymar's and what viewers thought to be shorts underneath.

They were wrong, she was wearing nothing underneath. They watched as she opened the fridge taking out a water bottle. She opened the lid and took several sips before closing the lid. She continued the live for about an hour until Neymar was done in the gym. She ended it when he appeared wearing only sweatpants and trainers.