Chapter 30

3 months later

User1| @ User
I'm the person that connected the dots to Neymar and Wonyung's relationship...I have another theory just here me out.
426 retweets 294k likes 244 replies
^
User1| @ User
Wonyung is pregnant...HERE ME OUT...so idk if you guys have noticed it but Wonyung has been wearing a lot of hoodies. It's weird cause if you look at her past pictures, she always wear crop tops or dresses
^
User1| @ User
And during lives she used to show her outfits a lot or take us to the kitchen with her but nowadays she only shows her face down to her shoulders.
^
User1| @ User
She hasn't uploaded on YouTube since the World Cup vlog.
^
User1| @ User
Morning sickness

^User1| @ User IM NOT REACHING I PROMISE

^
User1| @ User
IM NOT REACHING I PROMISE

Three months had passed which meant Wonyung and Neymar had already found out the gender of their baby. They're having a girl! They could start shopping for baby clothes and for the nursery. They talked about revealing the pregnancy and decided on when it felt right.

Neymar had a match and Wonyung decided to go and support him. She wore a blue sundress and a comfortable pair of sneakers. She sat on the chairs close to the field and waited for the match to begin. She knew people already noticed her baby bump when she heard them whispering.

The match started and Wonyung felt like something was going to happen. She couldn't help but worry about Neymar. Her hand subconsciously started rubbing her stomach in attempts to calm her down. She looked at him standing on the field and smiled. He looked at her with a "I'm going to do it." look

She nodded her head slightly in agreement. She had a theory that Neymar was going to score and dedicate it to their unborn child. She was proven right when Neymar did just that. He ran to the nearest camera, put the ball up his shirt and stuck his thumb in his mouth. While the rest of the stadium was up and cheering she was still in her seat because her legs were aching.

She smiled when a camera zoomed in on her and pointed to her stomach. After the match she met up with Neymar by the locker rooms. "You did so good." She complimented hugging him. "Thank you." He said kissing her. "Ready to go?" He asked. She nodded and held his hand.

The moment they stepped outside they got swarmed by paparazzi. Wonyung covered her eyes with her hands to shield her eyes from the bright flashes while Neymar protectively put his arm around her waist to lead her to the car. They ignored the harsh questions the paparazzi threw at them and got into the car as fast as they could.

Neymar jr reveals pregnancy of Kim Wonyung (girlfriend) during match.
March 1, 2023