Chapter 12

"안녕 (hello). Welcome to my channel and I hope that you subscribe and be part of the community. I really need to sort out my intro." Wonyung spoke to her camera. She was in bed and it looked as if she had just woken up. "Or should the inconsistent intro be part of the brand?"

"But anyways todays video is a spend the day with me boring edition. So like, comment and subscribe so I can pay my rent." She said running her fingers through her hair. "Also I quit my job so expect more uploads cause I have to pay my bills somehow."

The footage cut to a time-lapse of Wonyung making her bed and cleaning her apartment with music in the background. "I cleaned the whole apartment so now I'm just going to go shower so I can go grocery shopping." She said the video in normal speed again. She was now in her kitchen stood by the island with the camera on it.

"I haven't gone grocery shopping in days. Like ever since the girls were here we barely ate home cooked meals and I've been craving one so I'm gonna do that. Lemme go shower and I'll talk to you guys later." A time-lapse of Wonyung doing her hair and makeup while singing was shown.

The footage cut to Wonyung in a grocery store pushing a cart with André following her from a distance. She had put the camera on the seat of the shopping cart. The people that would recognise her would just smile at her aware she was recording and didn't want to disturb her which she was grateful for.

"I'm at the grocery store right now and the people are so nice. If you see me in public come say hi anyways I'm thinking of buying cake mix so I'm heading to the baking section right now." She spoke softly to the camera pushing the cart to the baking isle. She took a box of chocolate cake mix and put it in the cart.

"I don't know actually don't know what I'm going to make tonight. I don't want pasta-ooh what if I make 만두 (mandu) also known as Korean dumplings. I have some ingredients at home I just need tofu, soy sauce and onions." She got all the things she needed and asked André if he wanted anything but he refused.

She took out her phone and pulled up Neymar's number. "Lemme ask this man if he wants anything." Wonyung called him and he answered after one ring. "Hey love." "Meu Amor?" He answered. "I'm at the store and wanted to ask if you want anything." She asked walking to the snack section. "Are you with André?" He asked ignoring her question. "Yes now answer my question." She commanded taking a bag of Lays.

"Can you please get me some Oreos then." Neymar asked. "Okay, are you coming tonight?" Wonyung put Oreos in her cart and started walking to checkout her items. People stared at her before going back to what they were doing respectful to the fact that she was on her phone. "Yes."
"Okay I'll see you later then." "Bye."

The footage cut to Wonyung in her kitchen cooking. She was putting the filling in the the middle of the dumpling skin,wetting the edges and folding the skin over the filling. It showed a time-lapse of her boiling the dumplings to make soup. The footage cut again this time in a normal speed to her sitting at a dining table tasting the food.

She looked behind the camera at someone with her eyebrows raised. "Do you like it?" She asked Neymar who was behind the camera. "Mmh, I like it a lot." He remarked. "I'm glad you do cause wow making this drained me." She sighed exhausted. "Anyways," she looked at the camera, "This is the end of the video, hope you enjoyed it. If you did like,comment and subscribe. Bye."

User1| @ User
I love the way nobody in the store disturbed her even though they knew who she was
^
User2| @ User
Ikr like they were so respectful

User3| @ User
She calls Neymar "love" THATS SO CUTE
^
User4| @ User
They make me feel so lonely I hate it