Chapter 32

Few months later

Mandu_Wonie97's story

User1| @ User The fact that it's been months since baby has been born and we still don't know what she looks like or what her name is

User1| @ User
The fact that it's been months since baby has been born and we still don't know what she looks like or what her name is.
^
User2| @ User
All we know is that they call her princess
^
User3| @ User
Wonyung is usually open about her life so if she wanted to tell us she would so let's not force it on her
^
User4| @ User
True true

"I'm so nervous." Wonyung muttered looking at her reflection in the vanity mirror. "Girl you look so gorgeous, you're gonna leave everyone shocked for sure." The stylist, Lillian reassured. "Thank you, it's all thanks to you." Wonyung smiled. "I'm done and I think it's also time for you to leave so we're just gonna take some pictures quickly." Lillian said.

Wonyung nodded and stood up from the seat. After taking pictures she headed to the venue for the Chanel fashion show. The moment she stepped out the car cameras pointed at her, flashes threatening to blind her eyes. She closed eyes to give her eyes time to adjust before opening them again.

She smiled and waved while walking to the red carpet with her bodyguards. After walking the red carpet she went inside the venue to find her seat which was in the front. A few minutes later Kylie Jenner walked in taking the seat next to her. "Omg, hi!" Wonyung greeted. "Hi! Oh my gosh you look so amazing." Kylie complimented. "Thank you, you look so gorgeous." Wonyung smiled.

"Thank you. How are you?" Kylie asked shifting in her chair to face Wonyung. "I'm good. How about you?" Wonyung answered. "I'm amazing. How's your daughter?" Kylie asked. "Isabella's been good, but growing too fast for my liking." Wonyung joked. Kylie laughed before answering, "I know that feeling, I feel that with my kids."

"I have a question. How is it in LA cause I've been wanting to travel there for the longest time." Wonyung asked. "You should really come. I think it really depends on where you're going in LA but its really fun if you go to the right places. But that's like the case for every place." Kylie answered. "You should give me your number so we can link up whenever you come." She added.