4° Menace vs Malevolent

Your eyes dilated as you saw Yizhuo chasing after you aggressively as you sprinted with as much speed as you could, mindful that you would run out of breath very soon

The Chinese girl grabbed the bag she was carrying tightly and yelled, "Seo Y/N!"

Jimin was speeding behind you guys, following suit, and she was utterly baffled by what was going on.

But once you came knocking someone over, you were forced to stop sprinting, and the two of you fell to the ground.

The two girls who were after you stopped when they saw that you fell on your knees first and the other person landed on the right side of their body.

"Shit!" As they felt their body hit the hard floor, the other person swore.

Ningning quickly pulled you up firmly and impatiently twisted your ear with her fingertips.

Because of the pressure holding your ear, you writhed in agony and winced.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jimin questioned, she was panting and had her arms outstretched, showing that she was prepared to assist you.

When Jimin saw you in this situation, he furiously nodded while you shook your head 'no' and opened your eyes widely.

The individual stood up and brushed oneself off. "Seriously?" she questioned, her gaze fixed on the three of you.

Ningning huffed loudly and rolled her eyes. "Oh please, Aeri," she grumbled. "I'll deal with you later, Uchinaga," Ningning muttered as she tugged you more closely with your earlobe.

You swallowed deeply, realised you had run into your ex-girlfriend, and turned your head away from her.

Aeri sneered dramatically. "Good news, I am not interested in dealing with any of you," she replied, her words tough to speak given her previous relationship with Ningning.

Ningning scoffed as she rolled her eyes again. "Whatever," she said as she hauled you away from the scene.

"Ouch! Ouch!" You yelled in agony, your face contorted in response, and you can feel the fire in your ear.

She then let go of her firm hold on your ear as she dragged you away, Jimin following close after. You instantly caressed your ear while feeling the sensation of heat from the pinch.

Ningning had to beg for an explanation from you because of the way her arms were crossed and the darkness that shone in her eyes.

Jimin's eyes darted between you and Ningning, saying softly, "Don't be too harsh with her, Ning-ah, poor girl."

The taller girl was trying to massage your back to ease the pain, and you were relieved Jimin was around since you knew Ningning would be featured in the news for murder if she weren't.

She sighed and uncrossed her arms as she relaxed her body. "Jimin-ah, Aeri is her ex," Ningning said, her voice indicating that she was tired as she exhaled.