4; 어떤 신이에? (ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵍᵒᵈ?)

어떤 신이에? (eotteon shinniye?)

Back to present time

A New Day With Hope BGM

Minjeong and her daughter had just finished breakfast, they had spent nearly two hours the night before, discussing this infamous God of Fate.

When the mother noticed her daughter dozing off in the middle of her story, she smiled and paused her story.

"But, eomma, what sort of God was Y/N? Is she a good God?" her daughter inquired with great interest

Naturally, Minjeong had no problem sharing her daughter the tale of her first romance.

She actually enjoys going back and reliving those special moments that she will always cherish.

Before responding, Minjeong took a deep breath "She always was a kind of God, the kindest even" she said honestly while smiling softly.

Her daughter made an O with her mouth, indicating that this particular God had impressed her.

Minjeong continued by describing Bae Y/N to her daughter.

>

Flashback to God of Fate

The two talked for a while after their latest encounter in the park and this time Y/N didn't just vanish from Minjeong

Instead, she walked out of Minjeong's sight slowly, as if she were a normal person.

Nonetheless, Minjeong was captivated by this baseball cap girl.

It might be too early or just plain odd to assume that the Aespa vocalist was attracted to the girl.

To say she's not attracted would be strange as well, because there's this strong force between the two of them.

A powerful mysterious attraction. That keeps these two together.