6; Swiss' Bread, 缘分 Yuanfen

Additional title: A yellow in a round of whites

Present time

Minjeong suggested to her daughter that she try to blow the petals tomorrow evening and her daughter agreed.

Because the young girl was so eager to blow the petals, they are getting ready to do so.

She just let her daughter fill the void of excitement because she knows her child is still very young.

"Yeay! We're going to do it!" she exclaimed, her smile making her appear innocent.

Her little girl grinned showing her lost tooth and Minjeong returned the loving smile to her daughter.

The mother looked over at the bamboo chimes, which were making sounds, indicating that the wind was blowing.

Minjeong tapped on the kid's shoulder "You can tear off the petals now" she told her daughter lovingly.

Her daughter nodded rapidly "Okay!" she replied excitedly and began to remove the petals.

After finishing tearing the rose's petals, the young girl placed them delicately on her hand.

She rose to her feet while Minjeong watched her daughter with interest and a glimmer of hope.

The little girl blew on the roses as they levitated in the air, carried away by the help of a gentle breeze.

The whisking roses gracefully swirled in the air in a circular pattern like they were moving in slow time and they were flying out of their field of sight.

Her daughter remained motionless in her place and her gaze fixed on the blue colored sky.

Unfortunately, nothing happened as the roses vanished.

As expected, no one arrived as a result of the summoning ritual and Y/N's sweet smile did not even appear.

The young girl remained cheerful and exclaimed "Oh?" wondering why no one had arrived.

Her head tilted "It's alright! Deity Y/N may be working and performing her duties as a God!" her daughter was positive about it.

Yes, she was kind of sad because it didn't work, but the little girl wasn't going to let that stop her.

Meanwhile, her mother was the polar opposite of her bright personality.

The mother sat behind her daughter, blinking away a few tears of sadness.

Minjeong felt like something was caught in her throat and bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying even more than she already did.

She couldn't forget the beloved Y/N after all this time.

Sometimes she was angry at herself for her inability and other times she was grateful because for Minjeong, thinking about Y/N sometimes is a bliss.

Most of the time, it became a non bleeding pain in the heart.