Got Married; Unreleased Packs (NEW)

Let Me Know - Jimmy Brown

1st Unreleased

They're filming We Got Married until late at night. The two had just finished their dinner on the balcony of their apartment.

Y/N had just finished using a film camera to take Jimin's photos.

After placing the camera on the table, the younger girl walked over to Karina and unexpectedly gave her a back hug.

"Oh god!" Karina shrieked cutely, as she jumped a little in Y/N's arms.

She giggled "Hi" Jimin greeted the girl with a broad grin.

Y/N smiled happily "Hello" Y/N replied with a singy voice.

"What's with the sudden back hug? I'm not even cold" Karina asked and told the girl later on.

Y/N had an idea in her head "Jimin-ah, I have a confession to make" she informed her in a serious tone.

Karina hummed in response, shifting in Y/N's arms to face the younger girl, puzzled.

She raised an eyebrow and examined the girl's face but she realised Y/N was serious.

Her face also turned serious as she waited for the girl to say out her confession.

"The truth is, Jimin..." Y/N spoke out, gazing into the girl's eyes.

Karina's face grew more concerned and the suspense was building up.

"I am a vampire" Y/N confessed but she still display a serious face.

Karina's face twisted at first "Huh?! Edward Cullen?!" she gasped, both eyebrows raised, then she tagged along.

Y/N broke into laughter as she was glad that Karina went along with the joke.

She let the beauty go and she was laughing "Don't let Jacob go near you, Bella" Y/N acted with another serious tone and also expression.

The two soon laughed again when Y/N got in the character of Edward Cullen.

Even WGM crew thought that the couple is genuinely funny and wholesome.

2nd unreleased

Award's show, after party; reconcilation night