10; love you in the winter

A New Day With Hope - Yu Peng Chen

Christmas was soon approaching. Everything moved so quickly. The biggest holiday was about to begin, therefore Seoul was full of tourists and progressive.

This year's snowfall was a little later than usual; everyone was waiting for the first snowfall.

Aespa had just finished with their season greeting activity. Aespa was getting ready for their comeback at the same time that SM Entertainment was planning their annual year-end showcase.

It was a time for them to rest. Before starting to work on the idols' work, they were given two weeks off.

The Aespa girls were planning a home dinner with each other because it had been a long time since they had cooked and eaten together.

"Why don't you invite your girlfriend to our dinner, Minjeong-ah?" Aeri inquired, holding a ladle.

The lead vocalist's eyes widened as she looked up from her phone to Aeri, and she had a blank expression on her tiny face.

Minjeong froze in her place, unsure what to say or how to respond to Aeri.

The girls were already informed of Minjeong's brand-new relationship to Bae Y/N.

Flashback...

Y/N drove Minjeong back to her dorm and even accompanied the idol to her front door.

It turned out that Aespa was discussing Minjeong's relationship with Y/N on the night she spent time at Y/N's house.

They were all confused and busybodies about it, which was understandable given that they needed to avoid a scandal that would harm their group's reputation.

When their lead vocalist announced that she'd be returning home around 10 a.m., the girls were all excited to see Minjeong.

Also, they were preoccupied with keeping a watch on the window to see if any cars were around that could bring Minjeong to their residence.

To guess it's Y/N's vehicle.

Aespa girls gathered around the coffee table in the living room while eating breakfast as they awaited Minjeong.

All the girls rose to their feet and hastened to Minjeong's side as soon as the door unlocked to reveal her entering their dorm.

Jimin spun Minjeong around and gave her the thorough examination.

"Are you okay?! No injury?! No dispatch?! Right right?" Jimin shouted her question because she was so worried.

Meanwhile, it's Aeri's turn to confront Minjeong. "No hickeys?!" she exclaimed absurdly.

The other girls looked at her with expressions like 'Are you fucking kidding me?' as a result.

To protect Minjeong from their persistent queries, Ningning pulled her away from the older girls.