11, Away From You

In the 9th month

In the 9th month

So much has happened since the seventh month of shooting.

Despite the fact that the show is currently in production, Jimin and Y/N must continue to fulfil their idol duties.

Y/N was always eager to discuss the girl's confession because she was intrigued by it.

To the point, it bothered her and made her unhappy at times.

Jimin remained silent as well because she was unsure if what she had spoken was the result of alcohol or the expression of her innermost sentiments.

She was troubled by the idea that Y/N would misinterpret it, which bothered her as well.

Following that night and within their eighth month as a phoney couple, the show continued to film as usual.

Doing things that married couples do together, but without the sex.

DayDream recently released a single as a thank you to their fans.

Their dancing practise video for the single album had been fully recorded.

As the choreography came to a close, all of the girls were exhausted, so they took some time to rest.

Y/N laid on the floor "Oi, why are you lying there?" Dajeong questioned her.

She was holding her drink in one hand and gently kicking Y/N's thigh with her foot.

The lead vocalist gave her a glance "Ha? What? I'm tired" she responded.

Dajeong made a disgusted face "You know people literally could step on shit with their shoes, right?" she told the girl in a reprimanding tone.

Y/N rose from the floor and sat on her butt, her arms crossed over her legs

She sighed "Do you think people tell the truth when they're drunk?" the confused girl queried.

Dajeong gave her an odd look while raising both brows. If one's eyebrows can raise above one's head, that is.

She joined Y/N on the floor "Oh I remember the both of you were drinking in an episode before..." she brought up Jimin's drunken night.

Dajeong was looking at Y/N with caution, a thousand thoughts racing through her mind.

Y/N slowly nodded her head. "Yeah," she said simply.

"Tell me the full story." Dajeong commanded as she was invested in it.

• • •