9, Taking Risks❗

A few days before the 7th month

Both the show's filming and the award ceremony's preparation are proceeding smoothly.

Stomps of feet on the floor could be heard in the practise dance area as the music filled the room's walls.

Daydream members stopped dancing and the music faded.

Y/N stopped dancing and she walked to the couch to grab her phone.

She unlocked her phone to check the same text that she didn't reply.

[[ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ <3 ]]

>> What are you doing?
𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟹𝚙𝚖

Y/N sighed as she looked at her phone and continued to aimlessly stare at it. She felt let down by herself.

She didn't mean to ignore the girl, but after the bra-pulling, she doesn't know how to talk to Jimin.

The poor girl was embarrassed.

She laid on the floor and began typing something on her phone.

Oh hii||
(send )

Her thumb was ready to press send when she abruptly paused.

She was hesitant to reply to the girl's text and felt genuinely guilty for leaving her on read. She hadn't intended to do it.

When she sent the text, Y/N exhaled after taking a long breath.

She tossed her phone back on the couch and ran away from it because she couldn't stand to see Karina's response.

The girl hurried over to the computer table, played a random song from her band, and started to dance.

She was unaware that Karina had responded to her texts.

[[ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ <3 ]]

hii
• are you okay?
• I'm sorry I made us awkward again
• I kinda miss you :(

A bundle of replies from Karina and at the last text she confessed her longing for Y/N.

Y/N briefly closed her eyes and took a deep breath before hearing her phone's notifications strike her ears.

She quickly ran back to her phone and grabbed it.

The girl swiped up to view all of Karina's delivered texts.

As soon as their chat room appeared, a broad smile spread across her face.

She responded to the older girl while sitting on the couch.

[[ ᴊɪᴍɪɴ <3 ]]

>> Hiiiiiiiiiii!!
>> I'm okay, are you?
>> It's alright, people call us the awkward couple anyway
>> I kinda miss you too ^~^