1; dieu du destin

Somewhere in a time

Somewhere in a time

The car was parked on a side street. Minjeong unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car.

She stomped her black heels, content and positive about the person she was about to meet.

When the tiny, adorable figure appeared before her eyes, making Minjeong grinned widely and joyfully.

The same goes for the person, grinning widely, showing a tooth that they lost.

Growing up process.

As Minjeong approached the person closer, they ran to Minjeong with their short legs.

"Eomma!" the little girl exclaimed happily, engulfed her mother in a hug.

Minjeong tightly hugged her daughter with a loving smile on her face.

She kissed the side of her daughter's head "Hi, my love" she greeted.

A female teacher approached the two and talked about how well Minjeong's daughter did for her class presentation today.

Minjeong gasped "Woah! My princess is so good!" she praised her little girl.

Her daughter nodded her head frantically, flashing her grin.

"I'm the best!" the girl praised herself and pointed her thumb to herself.

She looked exactly like Minjeong. The girl has Minjeong's beautiful smile.

In the car

"Eomma!" her daughter called out, looking at the mother with her big eyes.

Minjeong hummed in a playful way, curious what her daughter wanted to ask or tell her.

The daughter looked at her innocently, blinking rapidly as the mother parked her car.

She turned to her girl "Yes?" she answered, dragging the word.

"Do you know right? Today I presented to the class about what I wanted to be when I grew up" the daughter began to state her thoughts.

Minjeong looked at with a serious pair of eyes but she nodded playfully to her words.

She thought her daughter looked so cute.

"Today Yerin did a presentation about her parents, her parents were each other's first loves" the little girl told Minjeong with a surprised expression.

Minjeong displayed a surprised expression too "Woah, really?" gasped, reacting surprised along with the girl.

The daughter smiled "So eomma, I'm curious, do you have your first love? Tell me! I'm curious!" the daughter queried with excitement.

Minjeong's face slightly fell at the mention of it. A glint of sadness painted in her eyes.

Her smile faded a little but the woman was fast to put up a fabricated happy face to ease her daughter.