5; Work of God, Possible Realization

Present time

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Present time

I Miss You - Soyou

Minjeong and her daughter returned home after visiting the morning market. She was taken aback by the fact that they were being visited by two Gods.

She hasn't seen them in a long time, let alone spoken to them.

Her daughter quickly ran to the kitchen to get a glass bottle which she then filled with water.

The young girl carefully placed the rose in the glass bottle, hoping it would not wither and die.

As she placed the groceries plastic bag on the table, Minjeong was just watching her daughter do all sorts of things out of excitement.

She let out a long, deep breath that she had been holding in and her expression was tinged with sadness.

The mini Minjeong carefully exited the kitchen, holding the makeshift vase in her hands.

She set it down on the table next to the window and gave the rose a loving stare.

Minjeong approached her daughter "Do you like it?" she asked, caressing her daughter's head.

Her daughter gave the mother a happy look with a quick nod of her head and a closed lip smile.

"Yes, I love it!" she exclaimed, her face beaming with delight.

The little girl's smile lit up the entire room and it helped to ease her mother's sad heart, gradually making the mother feel better.

Minjeong returned her daughter's loving smile and the little girl continued to admire the rose.

She smiled as she saw her daughter's delight at receiving something she had been wanting.

One thing is certain, though, even if her daughter blew the petals later, she already knew that her beloved wouldn't show up.

Minjeong glanced immediately in the direction of another cluster of roses in a big clear vase.

The melancholy re-embraced her heart at the sight of it and she began to recall a few details about Y/N.

It was the roses that Y/N had given to her. The roses have never died, dried, or withered.

Because Y/N gave the roses her blessing and rendered them incapable of dying until additional alterations, they remained healthy and retained their full red colour.

This indicates that the roses would wither at the slightest interruption from the deities or more accurately, until Minjeong herself withered.

The flowers that Y/N gave her had been preserved beautifully for fifteen years, she kept them well and they had not yet dried up or lost any of their petals.

With a kid who is five years old, Minjeong is now a mature, independent lady who is 36 years old.

Because she wanted to preserve at least those particular roses for the memories of Y/N's, she never allowed anyone to touch or move the bouquet.