2, Uncooked Sunnyside

There are still a few days before We Got Married is filmed

There are still a few days before We Got Married is filmed. Giselle and Winter had became friends with Jang Y/N behind Karina's back.

At first, they kept it hidden, and the two even invited Y/N to visit them at their dorm.

Obviously for the show.

Becoming friends with the leader of Aespa was a struggle for Y/N.

Everyone woke up at some point around nine in the morning. Everyone had a shower and was getting ready for breakfast.

Y/N was driven to Aespa's dorm by her staff, and she was text messaging with Giselle about how thrilled she is.

She arrived there and was instructed by Giselle to ascend to a specific floor.

While in Aespa's dorm...

Karina cracked an egg into the frying pan, which had not yet been heated. While, Ningning sat on the chair, wide-eyed, as the girls prepared their breakfast.

Maknae had only just awoken. Certainly loading her system, eh?

She went over to the refrigerator to get what she needed for her breakfast.

Winter was holding her phone, presumably watching YouTube while sipping her coffee.

Giselle, our girl, is continuously typing on her phone.

The leader groaned, "Urgh!" and everyone turned to face her.

She received the enquiring look.

"I was supposed to crack the egg in the bowl," she told them all, an unhappy smile on her fresh morning face.

Winter sighed and rolled her eyes. "Pour it into a bowl, unnie," the vocalist suggested, a faint smile on his face.

Ningning appeared to have finished loading up her system because she now had a brighter appearance.

The maknae opened the fridge in search of anything else to eat. While Karina poured the egg from the pan into a bowl.

She thought to herself as she looked at the egg, "Omelette or no omelette?" she pondered.

Their favourite music is being played loudly by Winter on her iPhone.

Red Flavor by Red Velvet.

Giselle simply mumbled to it, swaying a bit, while the rest of them danced and sang along.

Giselle was informed by Y/N that she was now at the door and she stood up silently, but before heading to the door, she gave Winter a signal regarding Y/N's arrival at their place.

By the door...

The rapper unlocked the door, which revealed her senior idol friend, who was only a few months old.

Although there isn't a huge age difference. Y/N, on the other hand, was the same age as Karina and Giselle.

Karina is a few months older than them both.