5, Settling Down, One Bed

• • •

A few days later

A few days later

Since their wedding, the 'married' pair hasn't texted or spoken to one another.

Despite the fact that the kiss was on the cheek.

Yes, the author emphasised the after.

WGM made the decision to take a two- or three-day vacation from it to focus on other aspects of the show.

Both groups completed their group schedules in the meantime, and Aespa conducted a performance at Inkigayo in promotion of their latest album.

DayDream presented a performance at the MNET comeback stage during that time.

Girls, the album's lead single, which Aespa just launched. The promotions for it were about to be completed by the girls.

Aespa is currently driving back to the dorm since filming for We Got Married will continue the day after tomorrow.

The other team members were conversing but a worn-out Jimin was merely on her phone.

Their manager entered the vehicle and greeted, "Oh, hello girls," sitting in the passenger seat.

The girls acknowledged her presence and welcomed her for coming.

She exhaled loudly. "Pay attention, girl. I'd like to provide an update on WGM" as their manager stated.

"The production crew has acquired an apartment unit for you and Y/N to rent in, but of course, the expense of it will not be covered by you, simply because you're married." The manager teased the oldest member with a little smile.

Jimin gave a subtle nod. "So, when are we going to 'move' into this apartment? You know..." She quoted the phrase.

Fortunately, she asked just as the manager lady was ready to give her the complete explanation.

All the girls leaned in closer to the manager after she motioned for them to do so.

Minutes passed at 3x the speed of the manager explaining and telling new things, and the bird's poop fell down at the car's left side window.

Even a leaf flew by the car and outside the car, a man fell down the drain.

Accompanied by nods and wide eyes from the girls, so many hand gestures.