6, "Beauty, you are."

The first night in a bed together

Nothing dirty or unholy happened that night, but the two talked until Karina was soundly asleep.

She shifted on the bed. "You're not sleepy, yet?" asked the Aespa leader.

Half lidded eyes, her hand cupping her left cheek. Jimin was facing the 'wife'.

Y/N removed some strands of hair from Karina's face. "No." She simply answered.

Tonight, Y/N's admiration was more readily apparent and radiant as she was intently observing the girl in front of her.

"Is everyone out?" asked the older one.

Y/N's eyes glanced towards the door and then back to the girl. "I suppose, as it's quiet now."

The Aespa main dancer sighed in relief and comfort given that she was very worn out.

The younger one swiftly rose from her bed and turned out the lights before going back to bed.

She's now resting on her side, facing the older girl. "Are you really that tired?" she inquired.

She blinked her eyes open. "Yes, you and I both know that doing this job means sacrificing our health," she said, cracking a small smile.

Jang Y/N sneered a little, not in a sarcastic manner but just a way to respond.

"I completely agree."

Jimin swallowed and cleared her throat. "What do you think about being in this show?" the damn question.

Y/N thought it for a moment before responding.

"At first, it was frightful."

The woman inhaled. "Up until this point, I still find this terrifying, especially as an idol and I feel like I'll always be walking on eggshells." she explained slowly.

"For everything that I do."

It is true that idols need to exercise extra caution in all they do, even when they are breathing and eating.

One was despised for being a sluggish dancer, but everyone knows that's not the case.

Another person was despised for dating or the way she enjoyed her strawberries.

Such hatred that there were even falsified allegations against them.

There are no room for idols.