4, Controversies, Marry You

BREAKING NEWS

"We Got Married; Aespa's Karina Proposal and DayDream's Y/N."

"The first episode of the rebooted We Got Married hit the headlines and quickly climbed the charts.

Following the cancellation of the show, the TV station made the decision to relaunch it and invite younger idols to participate.

The pair that appeared in the first episode, however, was another factor that contributed to its massive popularity. The show featured two of KPOP's most popular 4th generation idols.

They are DayDream Y/N and Karina from Aespa.

The two first met in the cafe, where they talked as usual and got to know each other.

But that was only the beginning of the show, and what shocked the audience the most was the way Y/N proposed to Karina. It was assumed that Y/N prepared all of the decorations and planned them with her group members.

Karina's response to the proposal was both heartfelt and genuine. Fans on both sides are excited to see how they progress and are looking forward to their wedding ceremony."

article ends

While drinking her coffee and holding her phone, Y/N scoffed at the article, insulting the current uproar around her and Karina's appearance in WGM.

"Woah, an article is already up!" exclaimed Hayeon as she walked close to her.

Y/N belongs to the group's unnie line.

As she set the mug down, the girl closed the screen of her phone and tucked it away in her pocket.

The typical conversation about Karina Aespa began as she turned away from the girl and sat down on the couch with Dajeong.

"I hope this doesn't have a negative impact on our group," the leader began to speak up, a slight scowl on her face.

Y/N's face dropped as she took a deep breath in. "I'm worried," she expressed.

She threw her head up, her gaze fixed on the ceiling, as so many thoughts raced through her mind.

The worries also goes to Aespa because not only love and admirations for their participation in this show, but also hate and torment them because of the couple, which comes from fans who are simply incapable of understanding that idols are interacting behind the cameras and are fully capable of falling in love like non-idols.

Prominently, one of the reasons why Karina was so distressed of her appearance in this show.

She was concerned about how it would affect other members, particularly herself.

meanwhile in Aespa's dorm

When Karina read a news article regarding the first episode of We Got Married and learned that the people were essentially talking about her and Y/N, her eyes widened and she nearly spit out her juice.

Ningning eyed at the older sister with concern as she turned down the TV's volume.

She sat down next to the girl and asked, "How are you feeling?" while rubbing her back.

Karina approached the maknae with a pout and a devastated face, hugging Ningning and pretending to cry.

She did, after all, fake a cry, but the emotion was genuine.

Giselle, who was just observing the two's interaction. "Things will be okay," the Japanese member assured their leader with a pat on the back.