11; polaroids, ferris wheel

Maple - Tido Kang

Maple - Tido Kang

01.01.01 , 01.01.22

The date scribbled on the polaroid. It was a Polaroid of Minjeong celebrating her birthday, so there were a lot of photos taken on that day.

Many things happened on January 1st. Aespa was given a few days off after the New Year's celebration before returning to work.

"You were adorable!" Her daughter exclaimed in surprise, turned to face her mother, and compared the photograph to her mother.

She exclaimed once more, her jaw dropping. "Eomma is still very pretty!" exclaimed the replica Minjeong.

The mother smiled toothlessly in a really loving manner. "Of course!" She giggled and replied to her daughter.

"Exactly like me!" Her daughter said this while holding the index and thumb gun beneath her small chin.

It's true that Minjeong's daughter resembled her so much and was very much like her.

Their facial characteristics were nearly identical, and their expressions were nearly the same.

Some people knew her daughter well because of how beautiful she was even as a little child.

The daughter of Minjeong is well renowned for being intelligent and quick-witted for a child her age.

Her daughter quickly became the talk of mothers who will never hesitate to compare their own child to the child of another.

The two kept poring over Minjeong's old box, which was filled with so many memories from her youth.

She picked up a Polaroid that had a large red heart drawn on the back, and her daughter flipped it over to see her mother posing with someone.

She brought up the picture and asked her mother, "Is this, Deity Y/N?" so that her mother might view it.

Minjeong examined it closely, her mouth slightly open as she remembered the exact scenario of the captured memory.

In response, the mother hummed and nodded lazily.

It was a Polaroid of her standing next to the Deity Y/N, who was holding a peace sign, and Minjeong was embracing the taller woman while lovingly staring at the deity.

Her daughter carefully examined the Polaroid, noting all of its details.

"You're right, Yi Myeong Shin is stunning!" She spoke slowly, her gaze fixed on Y/N.

Minjeong sighed hesitantly. "Correct," she could only say quietly.

The mother pretended to scrub her eyes and pretentiously stretched her body to stop tears from spilling.

They noticed another Polaroid that was still of Y/N and Minjeong.

In this photo, Y/N was hugging Minjeong from behind; at the time, they were both beaming with joy.