13, Redamancy & End 🔞

Previously on We Got Married

"Why aren't you dancing?" someone interrupted her.

She didn't need to turn her head to see who it was since she recognised the voice.

Y/N glared at the girl and made no attempt to respond.

The girl also leaned against the balcony railing "Recently, you got caught in a dating scandal with Karina" she said, motioning her lips to the said girl.

|||

Continuation

Y/N turned to face the girl, her eyes were sharp and narrowed. Her face had darkened in expression.

Actually, after Y/N collapsed on stage, many people noticed Jimin standing up in concern for Y/N.

The incident gave rise to both the dating scandal and the rumours that were circulating.

The girl grinned at the expression on YN's face after noticing it.

Y/N simply shook her head and fixed her gaze on the dancing crowd.

"You look so lonely, can I hold your hand, Y/N?" the girl asked in a lovely voice.

Y/N straightened her posture "I'd rather hold a burning piece of charcoal" she responded in a mocking tone.

She gave the girl a nice smile before glaring at her.

The girl scoffed "Oh my god!" she responded bitterly.

Y/N smirked at the girl's reaction while the latter scoffed at Y/N's remark.

"Can't you see that I wanna spend the night with you?" she was enraged, so the girl asked in a harsh tone.

Y/N inhaled sharply "Come on, we broke up years ago!" she replied in annoyance.

The girl placed her champagne glass on the closet table "There's nothing wrong with us talking like normal" she disagreed out loud.

In actuality, she was Y/N's ex-girlfriend from their training days. They dated for nearly a year.

Two years following Daydream's debut, her ex likewise made her debut in a different group under the same management.

Y/N gave up and reasoned that she might be able to remove Jimin from her mind.

Her ex invited her to a conversation, and they did converse in some way. It was flat and dry at first, but they kept going and managed to talk normally.

The song had changed to another, with a more upbeat feel this time.

Her ex grabbed her drink and attempted to pull Y/N into a dance despite the fact that they were the only people on the balcony.