Helping Roy! (And totally not an excuse to draw him in a bunch of outfits)

Y/n's POV (It begins *Eye roll*)

Sunday June 15
The mall was huge so we had a lot of different options. I consulted with Ross while keeping a firm grip on Roy's sleeve. We couldn't let him slip away.
"Alright, first things first, how much money do you have on hand?" I asked in a low voice.
"40 bucks I think. What about you?" He responded in the same volume.
"56. That should be good right?" 
"Yeah, I think so. Where should we go first?" 
"I have a few ideas.."

"This is disgusting! What the hell! You promised you wouldn't put me in anything gross!" Complained Roy after we forced him into a Princess Elsa Costume Gown

Ross and I were laughing our butts off while Roy kept complaining. 
"Alright, ok, alright.." I started after I had somewhat composed myself. "I guess you don't have to get the princess dress. Was there anything else we saw here that you liked?"
Roy stopped for a second to think and Ross finished laughing. 
"Yeah.. I think there were a few things." Roy said finally.

After we had purchased some new items for Roy, we decided to get drinks at the juice shop in the mall, where we ended up meeting Robert, his brother Radford, and his little sister Bonnie. (fake name because her real one isn't confirmed right now.)
The three of them were out shopping for garden supplies and had been taking a juice break when they noticed us. Radford let Robert stay with us while he took Bonnie to finish the shopping.
"I can't believe you got Roy to wear a princess dress and I WASN'T there!" Exclaimed Robert. "When is a chance like THAT ever going to come up again?"
"Hopefully NEVER if I have anything to do with it." Pouted Roy. Aww. He was kinda cute with his arms all crossed and- WAIT focus! We need annoying comebacks!
"You won't. We're gonna do it in your sleep. You live with us now so it will be easy. You better sleep with one eye open, Roy, because someday you might wake up as a pretty princess with no way to prevent it." I said threateningly. 
Roy turned his head slowly to face me with a look of disgust, concern, and shock mixed together. I couldn't help but snicker at that.
"Wait, what?" Asked Robert. "He lives with you now?"
"Oh.. yeah. Roy and I share the attic now. It's a long story that involves his house burning down." I replied.
Robert stared at me in wide eyed shock.
"Y/n. It's been awhile. My mom is probably gonna start to get worried soon." Said Ross.
"Oh yeah, you're right. Sorry, Robert! We should probably head out." I responded.
"What? You're just going to leave me with that?" Robert started to complain.
"Hmm.. Maybe Jaune will let them stay over?" Suggested Roy to Ross.
"Maybe.. We'll have to ask her." Answered Ross.
"And I'll have to ask Radford." Said Robert
"Well then we shouldn't just wait around! Lets go ask them!" I exclaimed.

(Time skip brought to you by "I didn't want to add in too much super-boring unnecessary dialogue to move the story forward.")

The five of us sat in a circle in the attic. I had decided to invite Susie. 
"Alright, I say we summon a demon. We haven't done that at one of our sleepovers before." I joked.
"Careful.. you might end up summoning Roy's uncle." Said Susie.
I gaped at her in shock. Robert turned their head and even Ross looked a little bit taken aback. 
Susie looked at Roy with a placid expression. I turned to look at him with concern but was surprised to see him desperately trying to hold back laughter. 
"Stop.. stop it's not funny.. it's- it's insensitive to the dead.." He stammered out. 
Susie made a "pfft" sound and smirked. "You think that's insensitive? I can be awful if you want me to be." Susie remarked.
"No.. no don't.. It was kinda funny once but I don't want to think about it anymore." Roy said once he composed himself.
"Alright, understandable. So, if not summoning demons, what shall we do?" Asked Susie.
"We could... uh.. watch a movie?" Suggested Robert.
"BORIIIING!! Do you have any idea how many 'and then we watched a movie' sleepovers these people have probably read about, looking desperately for something different to happen? Watching a movie is an overused and sorry excuse for a time skip. If we are going to have a sleepover it is going to mean something and actually do something for the plot!" Complained Susie.
"What the hell are you talking about?" Asked Ross, a look of extreme confusion on his face.
"I agree with Susie. We should come up with something interesting and cool to do." I added.
"Well, um, we could look at the book.. do you still have that, Roy?" Robert suggested again.
"No.. after the cult died I think I dropped it at school. I went back to look for it but it was nowhere." Said Roy.
"I have an idea!" I exclaimed suddenly.
"What is it?" Asked Susie.
"We could go to the graveyard." 
"Oh. My. Gosh. That is a great idea! We should totally do that!" Said Susie.
"Why didn't I think of that? We should do that!" Added Roy.
"I'm down. Rob?" Ross turned to look at Robert. 
Robert looked nervous. They were the most easily scared of the group.
"I don't know.. that sounds dangerous.." They said warily.
"You don't have to come." Said Roy bluntly.
"If you didn't want to come I could stay here with you while the others went out." Suggested Ross. He gave Roy a quick glare.
"But if you want to go I don't want to stop you from doing that.." Worried Robert.
"It's fine. You feeling safe and happy is more important to me than wandering around in the dark over some dead bodies and fancy rocks." Ross reassured them.
"No. You know what? I'm coming with you guys. Maybe it will be fun! And it will probably be way more interesting than sitting around up here." Robert said firmly.
"Well then it's decided. Grab a flashlight, everybody, because it's going to be dark." Roy stood up and started rummaging around for a flashlight.
I heard Robert and Ross continue muttering to each other while we stood up and looked around for flashlights. I couldn't hear everything but it was some sappy "you don't have to do this you know" and "but I don't want to hold you back from having fun" back and forth type stuff. 
"We keep the flashlights in the closet, you know." I said standing behind Roy while he dug around in a box of camping supplies.
He jumped a bit, not expecting me to be there, and turned around. He rolled his eyes.
"Do you always have to sneak up behind me when I'm not looking directly at you?" He snapped.
"If it gets you to do that little jump that you always do when you're startled. It's adorable." I teased.
His face flushed red at my remark. He shook his head and rubbed his face with one of his sleeves to clear the effects. It kind of reminded me of squirrels and how they rubbed their faces with their little paws. 
"Could you move so I can get to the closet, asswad?" Roy said in an exasperated tone.
"Of course, your majesty." I said sarcastically. I stepped out of the way to let him pass and followed behind him.
"What was that about?" Asked Susie quietly, pulling me off course by my arm.
"What was what about?" I asked, blinking rapidly at Susie. She rolled her eyes.
"I mean what did you do to Roy? I was watching you two and I could see him turn red as a tomato all the way from over here!" She whispered.
"I didn't do anything." I said totally convincingly. "Just called him adorable."
"You did what?" Susie questioned.
"It was just a joke!" I smirked.
"Does he know that?" teased Susie.
"Oh shut up. Of course he does." I pushed Susie lightly and she snickered.
I walked out of her range confidently but her comment got me thinking. Did he know it was a joke? And even weirder: Was it a joke? I mean, maybe Roy did look cozy and soft in his sweater and maybe his hair was really nice and smelled good because of the rich people shampoo that his parents keep sending him from jail and MAYBE he DID look adorable when he was startled. BUT none of that meant anything because that's just a friend thing. I think all of my friends are kinda cute sometimes! It's normal! Like when Ross accidentally lets his guard down and starts spilling about all of the things he loves about Robert or when Susie gets excited about her favorite bands dropping a new album. 
I don't want to or need to think about this right now. We have our stuff together and it's time to go.