Chapter 20!! Whooo!!

Y/n's POV (Yess! I made it to chapter 20! Don't think we're getting close to the end though. We aren't even halfway through.)

Friday February 15
I slowly blinked awake as bright light flooded my vision. A sharp pain shot through my head and I winced. My vision cleared and I was able to see my surroundings. I noticed that I was in the nurses office, laying on one of the white beds. 
"Oh! They're awake!" Said the nurse. "How are you feeling, sweetie? Anything still hurt?"
I nodded and gestured to my head. 
"Right! I'll get you an ice pack. Are you allowed to take ibuprofen?" 
I nodded. The nurse hurried off muttering something that I couldn't hear.
I noticed that there were other people in the room. My mom must have been called to the school and she brought my sister. The Hatzgang were also there as well as Susie. Robert was talking in a worried tone to Ross and Susie who were both talking angrily to Roy. Roy just sat in one of the chairs, staring at the ground, taking every word that was thrown at him. 
"Oh my gosh sweetie! You're awake!" said my mom as she hurried over to me.
"Hi mom." I said weakly.
She pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"I'm so glad you're ok!" She said. She was tearing up a bit.
"Y/n! Y/n! Why did you fall asleep at school?" asked Skylar. "Were you tired?"
I chuckled at the words of my little sister.
"Yeah, Sky. I was really tired." I answered.
"Oh! Well if you're so tired, don't go to a party, silly!" She said and giggled at me.
I sighed and shook my head in amusement.
"Hey, Y/n. Are you feeling ok? Are you dizzy or tired or nauseous? Any memory loss?" Asked Robert from beside the bed. 
He was asking about concussion symptoms.
"No. I feel ok. Just a little groggy is all. What time is it?" I replied.
Robert sighed in relief. 
"That's good! I'm glad Roy didn't give you any serious injuries. The nurse said you should be ok, but I just wanted to be extra cautious." He said. He pulled out his phone to check the time.
"It's- uh- 1:38 am." 
Yeesh! It was late. Didn't the dance start at 7:00? How long was I out?
"Y/n! Oh my gosh! I am so glad you're alive!" Said Susie as she stood next to Robert. She looked like she had been crying. Mascara ran down her cheeks and her eyes were red with the irritation. 
"Don't worry Susie. I'm fine" I reassured her.
Everyone was still in their dance outfits. Including myself.
"What the hell was that? What were you two thinking?" Asked Ross.
I was about to explain when the nurse came back in with an ice pack, a glass of water, and an ibuprofen pill.
"Take this and drink the whole glass. Hold the ice pack to where it hurts to stop swelling." She explained.
I swallowed the pill with the water and took the ice pack. 
"Thanks." I said. I winced a bit as the cold ice pack touched the bruised area of my head.
"Alright. You took your meds. Explain." said Ross firmly.
I sighed. 
"It was.. for the game. The bet we made? Neither of us had made a move in a while and our deadline is fast approaching. We need a winner don't we? So I made a move and the both of us are too competitive to back down from a challenge." I explained
"That doesn't explain why you were throwing each other into tables and wrecking the gym!" Said Robert.
"Well.. I mean.. maybe we were doing more than just dancing.." I said nervously.
"That's what she said." Said Susie.
"Susie!" Ross, Robert and I scolded in unison. She started giggling like crazy at our words.
"Y/n? Did you make a bet?" Asked mom. I froze. My mother was never supposed to know about "the game."
"Um..." I started.
"Y/n. Tell me lesson #10." Mom said as she crossed her arms.
"Don't make bets with teenage boys. They never end well and you will probably get robbed. Of your money, your heart, your sanity or all three." I recited reluctantly. My parents had set up a list of life lessons based around common sense that I had to follow and remember for the rest of my life. They were all weirdly specific. Like lesson #8; "Don't drink alcohol when you are underage but if you break that rule, don't drink vodka, whisky, or rum and don't drink more than a mason jar can hold." or lesson #12; "Don't adopt an orange cat unless you are prepared to take care of a brain dead slime ball that will get random bursts of hyperactivity and intelligence and will probably learn how to open doors but only one of them."
"That's right." said mom. "Don't let it happen again, Y/n L/n."
Oh shit. She just fullnamed me. It's serious.
"I won't. I promise." I answered. She nodded.
"Good. Remember, these lessons have been put into place to make sure that you maintain the common sense that  you definitely didn't inherit." 
"I know I know. I won't do it again." (That's what you think)
She nodded again, satisfied with my answer. 
"Alright, Y/n! You should be good to go now." said the nurse. "Just make sure you are careful with your head and don't move too quickly for the next few days."
"Ok. I will be careful." I responded.
I got up and my head started hurting again. I winced. 
"Careful!" said Susie as I started to lean to one side. She caught my arm so I wouldn't fall.
I nodded. We made our way out of the building and out to the front of the school. All of the people who attended the dance were long since departed from the campus.
"Where are your parents, kids?" My mom asked the others.
"We lied and said we were sleeping at each others houses so that we could stay longer." Explained Robert.
"We didn't expect Y/n to wake up so soon." said Susie. She rubbed the back of her neck.
I just realized that Roy hadn't said anything since I woke up.
"Oh dear. That isn't good." Said my mom. She rubbed her chin in thought. "Well I suppose you could stay at our house tonight. I have work tomorrow so I won't be there when you wake up. You could stay in Y/n's room as long as you don't wake anyone up." 
"Yay! Sleepover! I'm in!" Said Susie enthusiastically.
"That could be fun and we do need a place to go tonight without getting in trouble. I'll join in!" Said Robert.
"I'll go where he goes. I'm too tired to really make decisions right now." said Ross, referring to Robert. He took Robert's hand in his own and Robert smiled at him.
"What about you Roy? You don't really have any other option." said Robert.
Roy looked up at the mention of his name. He sighed reluctantly before he spoke.
"Ok. But just because I don't have any other options."