I can't believe you just read 50 chapters of this lol

Y/n's POV

Wednesday June 18
Jaune, Susie, Ross, Robert, and I waited in the hospital's waiting room. Somehow, we were the only ones there. A doctor stepped out into the room and beckoned to us. He led us up some stairs to the room that Roy was in.
"We don't know what happened to him. We weren't able to detect any illnesses or disorders. He is perfectly healthy." The doctor said. "However, we had to put him out because he kept screaming about how loud everything was and covering his ears."
"He was doing that in the bathroom." I muttered. 
We approached the bed where he slept. I felt tears stinging my eyes and blinked them away. Robert covered his face with his hands and Ross side hugged him. Jaune choked back a sob. I just barely heard her whisper, "Not another one."
I remembered something. I clasped Roy's hand in mine. His eyes shot open as he sat up quickly and he gasped in a breath like he had been drowning. His eyes were doing the spinny blue thing that they had been doing a couple of days ago.
"Oh my goodness!" Gasped the Doctor.
Roy blinked a few times and the bright blue faded from his eyes.
"Wh-where am I?" He squeaked. 
"How are you awake?" asked Susie, a bit too loud.
"Jeez, I thought you'd be more happy that I was conscious." Roy rolled his eyes.
"I'm never happy that you're conscious... but I'm glad you aren't dead." Susie admitted.
I pulled Roy into a fierce hug and sobbed into his shoulder.
"Aye! What the hell?" He exclaimed.
I pulled away from the hug but still held onto his shoulders. Tears streamed down my face.
"What the hell, yourself, Dumbass! You had me so fucking worried! I hate you!" I bawled. 
My shoulders shook as I cried. 
"Well, hello to you too, Loser." Roy crossed his arms. 
I pulled him back into another hug. Robert and Ross joined the hug.
"We're so happy you're ok! The doctor said you didn't have anything wrong with you!" Exclaimed Robert.
Ross nodded.
"Alright alright, reunion over, get off me." Roy pushed us all off of him. He looked around for a second.
"Wait, how am I awake?" He questioned.
"I don't know, dude. Y/n just held your hand and then you woke up." Ross said.
"Ghost magic! You guys are, like, bonded together because you each have the mayor in you!" Susie explained.
"Don't say it like that, Susie." I said.
"I read it somewhere." she answered, ignoring my statement.
"How do you know that? That's weird." Asked Robert.
"It makes sense doesn't it? They each have a bit of Evermore haunting their subconscious." Susie lectured.
"I hate you, Susie." I said.
"Cool." She replied.
"Guys... I feel something.. like a weird fuzz in the back of my head." Roy said.
"Well talk to the doctor about it!" Said Susie.
"Doctor's dead." Said Robert.
He was standing over the unconscious body of the doctor. The guy must have fainted from shock or something.
"Just put him in that chair." I said.
Jaune, Ross and Robert dragged the doctor over to a chair in the room and set him up in it.
"What do you mean fuzz?" I asked Roy, spinning back around to face him.
"It just kind of feels like static in the back of my head. If I focus on it it starts to slowly fill the rest of my head but then it stops when I focus on something else." Roy explained.
"That's weird. When did it start?" I questioned.
"After I woke up." Roy answered.
"Try focusing on it for awhile to see what happens." I said.
"What? That could be dangerous!" Robert protested.
"Alright I'll do it." Roy shrugged.
"Dude!" Robert protested again.
Roy closed his eyes and furrowed his brow. The doctor fell off of the chair and fell over.
"OW!! What was that!" Roy yelled covering his ears. His eyes slowly opened but stayed squinted. They had a light blue glow to them but it wasn't as intense as when he woke up. 
"What? What's wrong?" asked Ross.
"Aaieee!!" Roy screamed again, curling up more and squeezing his eyes tighter, pressing his hands firmer over his ears.
"Wait guys. This same thing happened in the bathroom yesterday. I think something is messing up his hearing and making everything way too loud for him." I whispered.
"Oh!" Robert whispered. "Ok. Is there a way to fix it?"
"I don't know. He wasn't like this before he focused on the static feeling he described. It might be something related to the blue ghost stuff. His eyes are doing the thing." I speculated. Everyone (who was conscious) in the room looked at each other confused. Roy slowly lowered his hands from his ears. He relaxed his features and breathed slowly. Then he fell into a coughing fit and coughed up a little bit of the blue liquid. 
His eyes were back to normal now. 
"Roy are you ok?" Whispered Robert.
"What?" Roy asked. "Sorry I can't hear you when you whisper from all the way over there. The hearing thing faded. Like I said before, I just unfocused. Though I think the coughing might be a part of it forever now." 
Roy scrunched up his nose. This is totally the wrong time but, he looked adorable with annoyed disgust on his face. He looked at the blue stuff of the bed's blanket like it just made an offensive joke. I had to hold back a giggle.
"Sooo... can we leave? Roy seems fine." Susie complained.
"Yeah let's go home." Jaune said tiredly.
"What are we going to do about him?" Asked Ross, pointing at the doctor on the floor. 
"Umm.. Just leave him. This is a hospital after all. He'll be fine." Jaune answered. 
Everyone nodded and muttered in agreement and one by one gave the doctor some serious side eye or a pitying look. What did that guy do to deserve this.
We shuffled out the door before anyone could stop us and started our walk home. As we were walking I noticed my stomach had started to hurt a bit. Probably nothing.

Maybe, Probably (Roy X reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara