The Dance? (pt 2)

Y/n's POV again holy fuck I'm so tired but I have to write this to save my family. Send help, Dear god, I' am so tired of writing this. I am enjoying the story but I can't stop aaaaaaah. If I stop writing bewfore it;'s dont my family will be submerged in lighter fluid. Not to blow up or get set on fire or anything, they just are going to drown and the guy who abducted us didnt have any other liquids on hand. :(
(Warning: dance sequence with lyrics. I'm sorry in advance.)

Thursday February 14
Roy gave me a questioning look and I looked away quickly. Well that wasn't suspicious. I started to aggressively chug punch to avoid suspicion. What was he thinking? I wasn't trying to stare, I just spaced out. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I spit my drink out dramatically and turn slowly to the person who tapped me. Just as I feared.
"Hey, what gives? Why were you staring at me?" Questioned Roy.
"I just- um- spaced out." I said.
I could tell he didn't believe me. He raised an eyebrow at me and crossed his arms.
"Right.." He said slowly.
"How does it feel to be the third wheel?" I asked quickly before he could question me more.
His eyes widened in surprise.
"What?" 
"Well I assume it must be kinda disappointing that your only two friends don't want to converse with you." What am I doing?! Stop pushing his buttons! It's only going to end badly! But.. we're in too deep now aren't we? Can't stop now, right?
"Ok listen! Just because my friends are a bit .. y'know.." He did the wrist thing. "Does not mean that they don't want to talk to me! We're still buds and their relationship is not affecting that. I am simply respecting their "personal time" like a good friend would! I am not a third wheel!" 
"Alright alright! Chill out! I'm just joking!" I said. I took a long sip from my punch and looked him in the eyes sarcastically.
He narrowed his eyes at me. His gaze suddenly softened slightly.
"I'm glad it fits you. My tailor knows his shit." He said, turning away.
I blinked at him. 
"Oh.. Thank you, by the way. It's.. It's really nice." I said. 
Roy was sure weird. Who else can go from fiercely defending his relationship with his friends to commenting somewhat calmly on my outfit. I didn't really know what to make of him. If you had asked me before I probably would have said that he was just an arrogant asshole who enjoyed causing harm to others. Now, while he is still that, I have come to realize that there is a lot more going on behind the walls that he has put up. Strangely, it intrigued me. Not in a weird way of course. I just wanted to know more about what was going on inside this strange and troubled guy's head.
The song Sway came on (If you don't know it, it is Sway by Micheal Buble. You probably know it.) and I got a wonderful awful idea (I said I wouldn't make any more Grinch references..) for a move that I could make in the Uncomfortable Game. I had almost forgotten about it. There needed to be a winner though.

Still during the intro. Lyrics have not come on yet. 

I offered my hand out to Roy as an invitation to dance. He raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, no. Not happening." He shook his head.
"What? Are you uncomfortable?" I said in an oily voice.
A look of remembering flashed in his eyes and he looked up at me. His eyes narrowed and he took my hand. I quickly snapped him into a dance position.

When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway.
Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more.

I started to dance quickly, spinning him and making sharp movements to throw him off. I wasn't just going to dance. The rules of the game forbade physical violence but it wouldn't be against the rules if we were simply dancing and I just happened to..

Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease.

throw him into a table. I extended the arm that was holding his hand all the way out to my side and let go, sending him hurtling towards the punch table. He was just barely able to catch himself before hitting the table. He looked at me and I gave him a sly smirk. He realized what I was doing. A few people stopped what they were doing to watch what was going on. (Omg main character moment!)