Chapter 21

Jimmy waved goodbye to Wizard Gem, sighed, and walked back into his house. Scott was laying peacefully on the bed. And Jimmy still thought the elf was gorgeous, even while he was unconscious. He walked to the edge of the bed and sat down. The cod hybrid wished that Scott could just learn to control his powers, but Jimmy knew it wouldn't come that easy. It would take lots of practice, and patience, and Jimmy would have to help if he really wanted Scott to be alright. He considered sending a letter to Scott's parents, telling them what Scott was going through, but based on context clues from when Jimmy last met Queen Khioine, he would bet that she would just worry too much. Scott stirred in his sleep, and Jimmy stood up from the end of the bed and brushed Scott's blue hair away from his eyes. The blonde stared at the elf fondly for a few moments before leaning down and kissing him. It was short, and Jimmy pulled away and sighed. He glanced back at Scott and did a double-take. 

Scott was wide awake, and smiling up at Jimmy."I knew you liked me," the elf said, still grinning.

"Shut up." Jimmy said sighing yet again, "How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough!" Scott said in a singsong voice.

Jimmy just smiled awkwardly.

Scott sat up and stepped out of bed. He reached his arms up to the ceiling and stretched. He walked over to Jimmy and pulled him quickly into another kiss. This one was longer, and Jimmy was surprised at first, but then closed his eyes slowly and melted into the touch. Scott was the first one to break away, and when he did, Jimmy saw that he was grinning from ear to ear.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," Scott said breathlessly.

"Me too, honestly," Jimmy said.

-----------------------------

(/-o-)/