|11| Gone?

~•~

~•~

It was the next morning and somehow, Alina Starkov was gone. Aleskander was angrier then Evangeline had ever seen him be. She was sad. Her husband is acting different. Marie had died. An inferni had died in the church right outside of the Little Palace and his sister was sulking around everywhere. Her babies weren't feeding, so she was worried for them.

"Aleksander? Where are the bottles?"

"I don't fucking know, alright?! I don't know anything!" He grasped his hair.

All the yelling he did made the baby she was holding, Tommy, start crying.

"Hey, shush shush. Shhh it's okay, love. See what you did?" She whisper yelled at her husband.

"I don't care. What I care about right now, is where Alina is. So if you don't mind, leave. The baby is giving me even more of a headache."

With watery eyes, she walked away with Tommy in her arms, him still crying.

"General, I found a lead on her." Ivan came in.

"And where is my sun summoner?" Aleskander asked.

"Uh. No. Nina Zenik! You asked-"

"Fjerdans? Speak!" He commanded.

"She was abducted by Fjerdans." The heartrender spoke.

-~•🥀•~-

"Nikolai. I never ask much but I beg you. Keep them safe whilst I'm gone. Genya will be willing to help, I know she will. Please. I must go. Make sure they're safe." Evangeline cried to her brother.

Nikolai was crying as well, holding both Billy and Tommy. "I-"

"Please." Eva pleaded in a whisper.

After a long pause, he nodded. "Alright. I promise."

Sobbing, she kissed the babies' heads. "Es tut mir leid, meine Babys..."

"