Chapter 18: Japan, a weapon and finding an understanding

February 2015

The group returned from China and had five days before they would be Departing for Japan for the WAKE UP JAPANESE TOUR and spring festival. They will be in Japan for ten days. Bang nim couldn't accompany them and asked Serenity to go instead. She agreed. 

The group's schedules were still extensive with practices. Serenity still made them their daily meal bags but more often than not they would come to dinner at Serenity's house and just stay the night there. 

Serenity wondered more and more if she should allow them to move back into her house. Their relationship was going well except for Jimin. She was still professional and even friendly with him but she'd shy away if he tried to flirt or cuddle with her. Serenity hated the hurt in his eyes when she pulled away. 

One late night Serenity was sitting in the living room with her laptop after everyone had gone to bed. She was finalizing all the hotels, transportation ànd schedules for Japan. They would be leaving the day after tomorrow and she just wanted to make sure everything was in order. She heard noises coming from the kitchen and went to place her teacup in the sink. Jimin stood at the kitchen counter waiting for the tea kettle. "Can't sleep either?" He asked as Serenity passed him towards the sink. She nodded, "I was finalizing everything for our trip. I'm done now. Goodnight Jimin", she replied and went to leave towards her room. She walked out and froze as she heard sniffling behind her. She froze and turned back towards the kitchen. She leaned against the wall. 

"I'm sorry, I miss you Noona. Will we ever be ok?", she heard Jimin say to himself and continue crying. Serenity clutched her chest. She missed him too. She missed the comfort she found in his arms. The soft passion in his lips when he kissed her. She slowly backed away and ran to her room. Serenity curled into a ball and wept. Her door creaked open. She lifted her head and saw Hoseok. He walked to her bed after shutting the door and laid next to her. Serenity immediately hugged him. "Denying love doesn't make you strong Noona, it just makes those involved miserable. He knows he messed up. The question is will you inform him how he messed up. He thinks you're jealous because of Eun, but I know it's because he dropped his plans with you and Lucas for his friends. Explain it to him so he can talk to you about it. Communication is the foundation to a good relationship, talk to him please. I hate seeing you both miserable around each other ", he states and kisses her forehead. Serenity nods and pulls him closer. She falls asleep. 

February 9th, 2015

Serenity woke up early and went to workout. She got ready and woke all the members up. She had them all line their luggage up and gave each a leather folder holding their passports, and travel documentation. She made breakfast sandwiches and fruit to go for each along with smoothies or coffee depending on the member. She gave Lucas and her mom a hug and kiss and helped load the two vans that arrived. 

Serenity entered the first van and it was full. She shook her head and headed to the other van. The only seat was next to Jimin. He looked at her hopeful. Serenity sighed, glared at Yoongi and Hoseok in the first row and went to sit. "Morning Noona, are you excited for Japan?" Jimin asked. Serenity smiled and Jimin returned it. "I Am excited Jimin, maybe you and you can sneak off to go to Disney Tokyo", she said. Jimin gasped and lunged at her. "I would love that," he squealed. Serenity laughed and patted his back. 

The day they arrived Serenity got everyone checked in while they waited in the vehicles. Then security escorted them to their rooms. Serenity phoned Lucas and her mother goodnight and was waiting for room service. A knock alerted her and she went to answer the door. A woman stood outside with her cart. "Good evening, your dinner" the woman says and Serenity allows her to push the cart into her room. The woman is very quiet and peeking around. Serenity notices she feels around the cart when she places it next to her table. Serenity grabs her phone and dials Sejin's number. " Hey Sejin, do me a favor, we are doing sweeps of the boys rooms in an hour right?", she asks. The woman freezes and begins placing Serenity's food on the table and tries to take the cart with her. Sejin already understood and got security to all go to Serenity's room. He told the members to all lock their doors and stay in their rooms. Jimin pushed out of his room. "Is Ren ok?Let me go with you! ", he yelled. Seokjin pulled him into his room.