Chapter Ten: Comeback time and more Birthdays

The guys comeback was steamrolling ahead. 
The music video, trailer and teasers were edited and due to be released over the next few weeks. Rookie king was all set to debut in Bangtan Channel too. Everything was moving along smoothly. 

Namjoon's birthday was coming quickly and Serenity had decided to remodel his studio. Yoongi and Hoseok helped me pick things out. 

September 11th, 2013

The teasers, trailers and video were received well by their fans. Rookie King was a hit. People loved to see the relatable side of their idols. Their fan base had grown greatly with all the attention they got on youtube and social media. 

Tomorrow was RM's birthday.  She left work early to get home to prepare his favorite foods. He was coming to her house with the rest of the members, Bang Si Hyuk and Sejin. 

She prepared the broth for the kalguksu. Mom was finishing up the samgyupsal and finishing dishing out the banchan while Serenity made the noodles. The doorbell rang and Lucas ran for the door. He swung the door open and tackled Taehyung. 

Taehyung grabs him up and walks inside. 

Jin wanders to her in the kitchen. He wraps his arms around her waist and watches her roll out noodles. "It smells awesome in here sweetie", he says. 

"You can say that again Yoongi announces as he and Namjoon walk in too. 

Serenity smiles and continues her cooking. 

"Grab bowls, I'm cooking some noodles already but this is my last batch if anyone wants seconds", she says. 

They nodded and everyone grabbed bowls. Serenity pulls batches of cooked noodles and places them into each bowl with broth and veggies. 

Afterwards they all go to the table. Serenity sits between Jin and Namjoon. Namjoon beams at her as he begins eating his kalguksu. "Best birthday meal ever", he boasts. 

Serenity blushes. He places a hand on her cheek and pulls her face to his to kiss her cheek. "Thank you queen", he says. 

"Your welcome Joon, Happy Birthday", she says, returning the kiss to the side of his thick lips on his dimple. 

They all ate and celebrated. Lucas was happily occupied with Taehyung. He had become so attached to the boxy grin guy. 
Jimin and Jungkook were close seconds. They all made such good companions to the little boy. 

After dinner Serenity went to get the berry pavlova she made for RM. It had three layers of meringue, with custard and berry jam with fresh whipped cream. Everyone raved saying they never tasted anything like it. Everyone headed home. 

The next day Serenity called RM to his new studio. He walked in and looked around in awe. "Noona, is this real? He stuttered. 

"Yes, I expect many big hits to come", she jokes. 

He turns around multiple times and walks to each area looking at different things. "Do you like it?", Serenity asked nervously. 

He turned to her. Then in a swift motion he embraces her. Serenity pats his back softly. He proceeds to back away, not letting go as his hands slide down to hold her close by her hips. He gazes into her eyes, with a dazzling smile. Serenity shuddered at their closeness. She can feel his minty breath on her lips. She gets nervous and licks her lips and brings her bottom lip between her teeth. He slides his hand up her bare arm, giving her goosebumps. 

"I love it, '' he said, caressing her arm. He gazes at her lips as he moves in closer. Just before their lips touch, a knock is heard. 

Serenity breaks out of her daze, "I'll get it", she yelps as she runs to open the door.