Chapter 12: Fansigns, Concerts and MAMA, Oh my!

After returning from Japan, Serenity was swamped. The next two months were going to be hectic. She looked over her schedule and shook her head. Bang Si Hyuk was extremely busy with meetings and proposals from all around. On top of all that, Serenity was designated to go to MAMA due to Bang-nim having a meeting with SM entertainment. She was having to field more and more publicity than she thought she could handle. The public relations department of Big Hit wanted her to become more of a public figure for the company. 

October 30th, 2013

Serenity woke up early to get some things done before she left for the band's fansign. She woke up at 4am, got in a workout, packed each member's snack and drink bag, and got Lucas ready and fed for her mother. He was having a hard morning. He didn't want to let go of her. Serenity sighed and got her phone. 

"I'm bringing Lucas with me, he is having separation anxiety, I wont leave him", she told Sejin and Bang-nim on conference call. Her mother luckily agreed to come as well. She called Lucas off from school and packed a bag for him as well. They all loaded into the van when Sejin pulled up. 

Taehyung tackled Lucas as he got into the vehicle and he set up his car seat between himself and Jimin. Namjoon escorted her mother to the passenger seat. She handed each guy his bag and they thanked her. Jin and Yoongi guided you to a seat between them. 

After arriving, Serenity got the band to hair and makeup and set her mother and Lucas in the back area. She walked to the front of the building and saw that fans were already lined up. She grabbed a cooler full of water bottles and headed out the door. She began handing bottles out to the fans. They were grateful and asked for pictures. A group of girls came walking up to the line and proceeded to cut everyone. 

"Here we go again", Serenity thought. 

The girls were ignoring the yelling behind them and began touching up their makeup and hair. 

Serenity walked to them, "Excuse me, I believe the back of the line is over there", she said in Korean. 

The girls look at her and roll their eyes, "we know, we have VIP access see", one of the girls held up a pass. 

Serenity grabs the pass, "that's funny, Big Hit didn't release any VIP passes for this event, are you contest winners", Serenity asked. 

The girls look at the crowd growing behind Serenity. "How would you know? I got them from my Aunt, she works for Big Hit", one of the girls replies, offended. 

"I see, who is your Aunt?'' Serenity asked. 

The girls began fidgeting and getting nervous. 

"I'll call her right now, she will come out and tell you, then you can leave us alone, whoever you are '', the girl screeched. 

Two other fans were about to stand up for Serenity, when she held her hand up to stop them and shook her head. 

The annoying girl screeched on the phone to her relative and not long after Serenity saw one of the newly hired stylists walking out of the building. She remembers being against the hire because her references said she was very rude to the idols, but nothing was proven. 

The stylist had changed three companies in the last year alone. However, Big Hit needed stylists because they were so busy. Serenity waited patiently while the stylist made her way to her niece. 

"Emo, this mean lady yelled at us to move to the back of the line, even though we have the passes you gave us",  she cried. 

Serenity rolled her eyes. The stylist looked at Serenity and shock turned her face pale.