Chapter Six: Shopping and Surprises

June 16th, 2013

Serenity spent all day yesterday relaxing with her family and Shawn. Today she awoke extra early to get her workout in and get ready. Her brother and his wife were taking the kids to Lotte World today. Her mother was meeting her sister in Seoul. Serenity knocked on Shawn's room. He answered immediately. He eyeballs her up and down. "What are you wearing?" He asks as he stares at her outfit.

"Uh, clothes", she replied looking at her button down top and ankle length skirt.

Shawn rolled his eyes and pulled her into her room. He proceeds to dig through her suitcase. "Good thing we are going shopping,'' he says. He pulls out a crop top, light button down shirt and shorts with converse sneakers and a bucket hat.

Serenity looks at the clothes, " are you trying to get me ogled by every man in Korea?" She asks loudly.

"Not every man", he replies as he shoves her into her bathroom.

Serenity groans and gets changed.

After changing Serenity and Shawn run to a bakery to pick up breakfast for the guys. They wait in the hotel lobby until sejin arrives to pick them up.

Serenity knocks on the guys' dorm and waits. Jin answers the door and ushers her in. Shawn and Sejin wait in the van with a box of pain au chocolat. Serenity walks through the entrance of the dorm. She sees the shoe rack and slips off her shoes. She walks into the living room and looks around. Jin looks at her, " it's not much, but Sejin has bought us a bunch of stuff recently, thanks for that by the way", he says.

Serenity shakes her head, "Thanks are not needed" she smiles. He looks at the pastries in her hand. He smiles and takes the box and sets it on the kitchen counter. "We ate breakfast already, but these will be a great treat later" he says.

They stand there a moment staring at each other. He takes her hand and brings it to his lips. Serenity is entranced by him until a presence is felt behind her. She turns her head just as Hoseok wraps his arms around her waist. "Good morning Angel, we are ready when you are '', he says as he squeezes into her neck. Serenity giggles and pulls away. The maknaes smile at her and grab her to go to the van.

"Awe, did you not bring Lucas", Taehyung moans.

"Sorry Tae, he is with his uncle, aunt and cousins today at a theme park", she replies.

"Awe, we wanted to be the first to take him to Lotte World", Jungkook whines.

"We will meet up with them later guys, but first I want to do some shopping" , she replies.

The three youngest cheered. Hoseok looks at Serenity. "You like theme parks?", he asks gulping.

"I do, I'm a total adrenaline junkie", she replies.

Hoseok looks down, Jimin pats him on the back for reassurance.

They make thier way to a shopping district and jump out of the van.

Serenity drags all seven members to multiple stores getting them all new clothes, shoes, hats and other things. Jin grabs multiple plushies and smiles at Serenity. She chuckles and nods.

Shawn watches his best friend interact with the guys. He is sad she chose to stay here in Korea and he will be one the other side of the world, but the carefree luminescent smile she is wearing right now while she fits the three youngest members with new hoodies warms his heart. It reminds him of how she was in high school. She wasn't the most popular girl but she was the nicest with her own little following of younger guys that thought she was from heaven. He was away at college when she met and dated Lucas's dad. When he did meet him he hated him straight away. Her family were not fans of him either. Everyone could see it but Ren. But now, he looks back up to see Seokjin bringing her a fresh lemonade and RM showing off his converse that matches hers. The three youngest pouting over the lost attention of the female. Yeah, she needs this, he thought.