Chapter Three: Mcountdown mishaps

Serenity awoke early in the morning and got ready. After also getting Lucas awake and ready she knocked on the adjoining room. Shawn answered and got knocked over by Lucas. They both fell over laughing. Serenity laughed too and grabbed her bag. They headed to mapo gu to Mcountdown studio.

Serenity stopped at a restaurant and grabbed chicken, tteokbokki, japjae, kimbap, mandu and drinks. They got to the building and were let in and given passes. They made thier way to where the guys were. Taehyung saw her first and grinned running to her.

"Noona, Lucas, you're both here, you made it", he laughed as he pulled Lucas up into his arms and spun him around.

"Yeah, Taehyung hyung, we brought you lots of food too!", Lucas cheered.

Jin came over and helped with the many bags Serenity was carrying.

"Thank you noona, you didnt have too", he said.

"I know, but I wanted to", Serenity replied.

The rest of the boys came and greeted her. Yoongi was last. "Who's he?", he asked pointing at Shawn.

Shawn waived and bowed.

"This is Shawn, my best friend", Serenity replied.

"Nice to meet you", Shawn said and bowed.

"You too" Yoongi replied ignoring him and went back to eyeing you from top to bottom.

Shawn leaned closer to your ear and whispered " He is looking at you like your his prey", he joked.

Serenity shook her head and looked at Yoongi. They have a stare off for a few seconds before Yoongi licked his lips and smirked. Hoseok comes over and grabs Yoongi by the arm and drags him to the food placed on the table.

Shawn wraps his arm around hers and ushers Serenity to the table as well. She had to go to the bathroom so she excused herself.

Shawn looks over to Namjoon and the others.

"Well, I know that you all like Ren, just by the way you look at her. You dont have to worry about me, I bat for the other team" he says.

Namjoon coughs on his drink, the others stare at him and he explains what Shawn said.

"Wait, so your gay?"Yoongi asks.

"Yep, however, can you please refrain from staring at my besties boobs and ass, its distracting babyboy", he replies.

"Boobs and ass!", Lucas shouts and giggles.

"Shit, I'm dead", Shawn says and slaps his hand to his forehead.

"Shit", Lucas shouts.

The boys all turn to him and bust up laughing.

Meanwhile, Serenity finished her buisness and is walking back to the guys and Lucas when she notices thier manager standing outside of the room looking down.

"Hey Sejin, you doing ok?" Serenity asks.

Sejin lifts his head and shakes it.

"They are trying to cut our screen time because we are not from a bigger company", he replies grief stricken.

"What, that's horrible, anything I can do?, Serenity asks.

"Not unless you know the sponsors for the ads they are trying to run over our debut time", he replies.

Serenity pulls out her phone. "Who are the sponsers?", she asks.

Sejin stares at her and tells her the sponsers brand names. Serenity begins making phone call after phone call.