33

The next day jaune and and the rest proceed to the bullhead bound to beacon..

Yang- well vb! It seem's you will ride your favorite transport..

Jaune- just don't remind me yang or i'll throw up in your shoes again.....

Jaune and the rest enter the bullhead

Jaune- and here i go again~

Yang- stop whining...

Jaune groaning and he reluctuntly enter the bullhead...

After some time the bullhead arrive at beacon jaunr run's outside  without being care. He runs to the garbage bin and throw up again..

Azazel- bwahahahaha!!!! Ohh man we are juat floatibg around an hour and you throw up!! You really are a vomit boy...

Jaune- curse that motion sickness....

Azazel- hahahah no wondet your mother and friends call you vomit boy...you luterally vomit!!!

Jaune- ha ha very funny...

Salem- now~ now~ boys no need to gang him up...

Jaune- thank you salem....

Azazel- take a look guys behold the new.castle!!

Glynda and the rest sa the newly restored beacon academy..

Glynda- how did th-

Ooblek- it's like the same as the old one! Pretty nice!!

Port- it brings back memories...how did how did you do it in just one night??

Azazel- magic..i have the power to create or restore eveything that damage..

Salem- so the world that you came from magic exist??

Azazel-only supernatural leaders have superior magic the over supernatural are still undevelope..if they train and explore they will be par on us...

Salem- i see..sadly i can't come to you in that world??

Nora- why??

Salem- i can't leave this academy behind...i still have a power on me....but i have no control to grimms..

Azazel-no need you are the second headmistress aren't you..

Salem- indeed i am..

Glynda- well we shall inform the studebts that the academy us restored..and ready for the new semester..

Azazel- sure...i will be on your offuce while the others well as usual training...

Jaune- what about me??

Port- you are with me boy~ we still haven't finish your detention..

Jaune- yeah i forgot..but can we do it tomorrow??

Port- of course...

Glynda inform the students that they should return to the academy for a new semester tomorrow...

Time skip

The next day the student return to the academy they were so shock to see the academy in full glory...

Cardin- how the hell that this academy was restored from it's former glory!!

Russel- i really don't know...how it would take years to restore the academy..

Neptune- wazzup loosers where are you when beacon was attack???

Scarlet- probably hiding!! Bwahahaha what a loosers...