46

When the group arrive in the office sirzechs greet them.

Azazel- yo!! How's the school..

Sirzechs- it's fine ironwood visited us and well you onow what happens..plus there is a certain cat yokai still stubborn..that this so called white fang are innocent..

Yang- blake was here??

Sirzechs- indeed...ibthink she didn't learn her lesson though...

Yang- ugh...that woman still up into those grunts...

Sirzechs- as far as i know from miss goodwitch miss belladona's parents are the creator of this so called white fang..they are the soldiers who defend their kind from being harrased..yet a certain adam taurus revolts..

Azazel-  i see..then??

Sirzechs- before he became a white fang he was slave from the schnee dust corp..i investigate their hidden agenda..

Azazel- and what it is??

Sirzechs- it's really no good..they kidnap tge faunus and forced them in labour and tgeir salary is nothing...they don't have health insurance is zero.  They eat omce a day..plus if they have a faunus who died they dispose  the corpse..

Azazel- f* cking degenerate...

Sirzechs- plus this is the real deal..adam taurus is recruiting a faunus by force...if they failed to recruit a single faunus they will it instantly..adam taurus invades many faunus teritory in all kingdom..plus this name jaques schnee is the one who paid the price to kidnap many faunus as a slave..he don't care whether the victim is woman or child..plus jaques paid many people to support his candidacy for being a council man..

Azazel- what will you do??

Winter- i suggest destroy atlas completely..atlas may be a peaceful town but it's just a mask for the other kingdom..

Glynda- what about mantle??

Winter- mantle is the hometown of many innocent citizen...so spare the only town..atlas acady is the home of ironwood's military and school..

Glynda-indeed atlas is the largest operation in all kingdom.

Sirzechs- how far this atlas away from mantle??

Winter- far enough from the eyes of the innocent..

Azazel- is it a floating school?? Like here??

Winter- yes...

Before sirzechs could talk..both him azazel and jaune sense there is a spy not far away..

Sirzechs- guess we are not alone this time huh..

Azazel- yep it was an atlas spy...hehehe who is watching us or probably hear abput our plan...

Sirzechs- wonderful.....

After a while the spy decude to go abd report to ironwood...

Salem- what is it??

Azazel- atlas spy...is here not far away fron us probably that spy hear us...

Winter- what should we do??

Sirzechs- ohhh nothing we have everything in control~ hehehe

Jaune- and check mate...fufufufuthe next this going to happen is ironwood will barge again with his new toy~ or he will have to talk to azazel for a contract~.

Winter- how do you know??

Jaune- ohh please winter ironwodd is easy to read...probably he will say specualist schnee under the councils order you are under arrest for treason.... hahahahor if azazel will show his armor that weapon belongs to atlas!! Hahahaha