23

At the hall pyrrha was with sona and rias enjoying their chat when sairaorg approach them..

Sairaorg- hello ladies..

Rias- hello cousin~ what brings you here??

Sairaorg- i came here to congratulate pyrrha..

Rias- is that so~

Sairaorg- what are you thinking rias??

Rias- ohh nothing~

Sairaorg- ohh i see~ do you think i gonna woe pyrrha here??

Rias- fufufu

Sairaorg- do you really want me to die by the hands of jaune of all people!! That guy will totally murder me...i know  i'm strong but jaine is on another level...ohh maan~ i aim to be lucifer one day but jaune will take the seat earlier than me..

Pyrrha- don't be silly jaune won't take any of the position...

Sairaorg- why??

Pyrrha- hahaha  jaune hates paperworks...fufufu

Sairaorg- ehh???

Pyrrha- i'm not joking sairaorg...jaune hates paper works literally...back atbthe academy he is just sleeping  on one of pir subject...hehehe if he will take a title paper works will make him insane...fufufufufu

Sairaorg- fufufu he really hates paper works...well i got to go and ohh pyrrha you better prepare for a big surpise hehehehe

Pyrrha- huh???

Sairaorg- you better tell ren nora and jane....to prepare also...so see you layer girls....

Sairaorg went on his merry way the girls had no clue about what sairaorg saying but pyrrha decide to follow what sairaorg saying.

After a few moments the elders and the 4 devil kings are now  on their designated theone

Sirzechs- ladiesnand gentle men we would like you all to pay attention for i  sirzechs lucifer leader of the underworld

The entire devil was now in listening to sirzechs..

Sirzech- citezens of the underworld as for you know the new tournament has been successfuly close but don't think that we don't see another vytal tournamemt..for this great success the vytal tournament is now open for all peerage to join as a training ground for peerage who will participate in the rating game..everybody was welcome to join! But follow the strict rules that imposed...

The devils was now cheering and they decide to sign up.and join..

Sirzechs- the registration of the vytal tournament is open. Each week there will be a tournament to to watch live they will fight their own peerage in 4 vs 4  battle each battle there will be divided into group .. starting from king 1 bishop 1 rook and 1 knight vs queen , second rook , second bishop and second knight and the second round is the battle of pawns.

Serafall- for those who had a peerage with a single pawn or 4 pawn piece ylu will fight in a peerage battle in a elimination match..

Ajuka- remember the rules of the game if you fail to comply you will be suspended or you will be banned from vytal or rating game for eternity....

The young devil nodded..

Zephyrdor- uhh my lord the rules between rating game and vytal tournament are the same??

Ajuka- no the vytal tournament has a very strict rule...i will post a new rule for rating game too..

Diadora- but why the steict rules for vytal tournament..