41

After the group finish their fight with the hordes of grimm qrow senses something is watching them..

Qrow- i know you are watching...get out from that hiding place of yours............raven.

Raven slowly walk out from her hiding place..

Qrow- why are you following us..

Raven-  i don't want any trouble qrow.. i just here to talk.....

Qrow- to who?? To yang??

Raven nodded..

Jaune- yang go talk to your mother release all your bottle up feelings..

Yang approach raven

Yang- what do you want?? And who the hell are you???

Raven- i'm raven and i am your mom.

Yang- mom?? I don't have a mom...the mother that i know is gone...nothing mlre nothing less...

Raven- i am your biological mother....

Yang- pffff....please i'm not stupid to not know you are my stupid mother...sure you are my biological mother for how long?? 1 hour?? And after that?? What??

Raven- look yang i know what i did was wrong i just trying to protect you..

Yang- from what?? I know you are a bandit but it doesn't mean you have to throw me away...dad is is crying everyday and do his best to raise me and ruby alone...ever since summer died he never stop greiving.....while you what are you even doing?? Raiding from town to town?? Running away from your problems..now oz is gone you are waltsing in front of me like nothing happens??

Raven- i did what i had to do for you to stay in all my troubles!! I don't want you to involve in my past crimes...

Yang- blag blah blah!!! Shut the f**k up!! I did more crimes than you!! Mostly violent ones!!! I bullied a fellow student i send many men to hospital and graves!! I repent for my crimes but you!!! You don't even had a conscience to repent!!! Heh!! Apple falls frim a tree don't i...you are no mother of mine raven branwen!! My mother is summer rose!! You wan to know why?? Because she give me home and raise me as her own!! While you are sutting on that chair and ordering some men to raid town!!!

Raven- look yang-

Yang- what you leave me in dad's care just to fight a  enemy or to raid..i know you have something that doesn't belongs to you.....that's right i sense a maiden in to you...but too bad i have something in my body that sutpasses your maiden power...now i am stronger than you. You are waltzing here to what?? To recruit me?? Pff not a chance...i don't want to join your stupid band of thieves..i'm no criminal like you...i can do just fine without you!! I have friends i have my father who you abandoned in the first place..

Raven- that is no-

Yang- dad lives you so much!! Before ruby was born!!!! Dad was devistated when you left him!!!! Mommy was there to comfort him while you are partying with that tribe!! Uncle qrow is also there to help dad!! No wonder uncle qrow disown you as a sister!! You are in a total mess raven...now look at you..you are pleading with me to give you a chance to be a mother again because what???

Raven- tge tribe is gone...

Yang- well good for you!! Karma hurts isn't it...good thing you leave me behind!! I don't care about that tribe..i had ozpin who tought me what is good what is bad..i have dad and ruby as my insperation..i have a lot of friends who supported me all the way...while you you.. you are alone in this missery world....

Raven- oz pin is just using you and join his war..

Yang- pfff yeah he has a war with salem yada yada..so what?? I sign my death wish to fight salem....