42

The team arrive at mistral they take an inn. But the team is in luck that the inn they stay was the inn where oscar used to work...

Jaune- hey guys i will gonna book us a room..

Qrow- alright make sure that me and my gal here had a different room..

Jaune- fudud probably are you at it again huh...

Qrow- you could say that...fufufu

Jaune- horny bird..

Qrow- heh!! Get laid already...

Jaune- hehehe..alright  i'll book you a room that far away from yang and ruby..fufufuf

Winter- alright..you better be...so~ wgat is the plan?

Jaune- did you bring the piece??

Qrow- i did..and he will be shock if salem is now on our side...

Jaune- i can explain the details at some point but for now let the girls rest...

Qrow- jaune the piece is reacting...he is near here..

Jaune- indeed but not now...takr a look..

Winter- atlas...why they are here..

Jaune- probably for me..i guess a spy..

Winter- spy corps from atlas...and i can guess they are a newbie....if they send a veteran probably i've been spotted.

Qrow- indeed..

Jaune- i'm gonna book us a room.

Jaune went to get a room..

Ruby- sis are you okay??

Yang-never been better at first i was scared but when i realize that i have a piece that far stonger than those maiden i think i can beat my mom. But i think i am not ready to fight my mom when it comes to fight..still not yet ready.  But i said what i have to say to her..all i can say that i hate her...ecen you and me are half sisters i still look summer as my mother...

Ruby- you face your greatest fear of your life yang...but try not to do the things that we did last time okay.. it's time for us to act lile a true huntsman and huntress with jaune who will guide us..

Yang- indeed..now i just realize how stupid of me to beat jaune and not listening i'm so stupid..

Ruby- the good thing is we learn our mistake yang..we know who is our true friend and who is not..

Yang- yeah..those no good traitor and hypocrite..i never iamgine that blake is so attach to the white fang group... can you believe her..she hide her self as a human and she didn't bother to tell us that she is a faunus..

Ruby- she was afraid that we might redicule her herritage??

Yang- who cares if she is a faunus..the only who has grudge ob the white fang is weiss...not us...we help blake from her ussue back then yet she run away when the breach happen...hhmmpp!! What a coward....all in all sis jaune is right..in some points...

Ruby- sure jaune has a gut to throw insult to headmaster yet he was not afraid to face the professors...damn gotta admit that..

Yang- yep..not even us can face headmaster and professor goodwitch..yet jaune face them without a slightest fear...

Ruby- true yet we are lucky that we are still his friends...fufufu

Yang- yep!! That ice queen never learn..i wonder if she accept jaune's feelings...

Ruby- pff please as if weiss can accept jaune's feelings..we both know that she wants a man who is cool~ and had a good looks..jaune doesn't have that...