52

Winter and willow arrive at the office they saw jaune was sittong on the chair while jaques is knock out ang kissing on the ground..

Jaune- took you long enough winter. And i guess this is mirs willow schnee??

Winter- indeed..mother meet jaune gremory..

Willow- i see you are the one that wi ter talk about..

Jaune- indeed...i am mrs schnee..but the weiss is unfortunate to meet her end..slowly and painfully juat like what she did to me~

Willow- i'm sorry for ehat my daughter did to you...

Jaune- it's not your fault...but i am pleased that one of your daughter is a good one you raise winter well mrs schnee..

Willow- thank you but ca-

Jaune- i am afraid that i cant spare weiss ma'am..she killed one of my friend during the breach. And she challenge me for a war..i spare her many times but she didn't learn her lesson...she also the cause why my realm infested by grimms plus ironwood's soldiers reigning my territory...

Winter- mother jaune is a full devil and one of the highest in ranking..weiss is messing with a wrong person...understand the devils are aiming for her head and they wont stop until she was captured...

Willow- i see..

Jaune- very well i think it's time for us to return to beacon~ and mrs schnee don't worry after thus dog die you have a full control of the company...i guess winter explain it to you..

Willow- yes but there is a price??

Jaune- yes. This is the the leader of the fallen angels terms...in exchange to clean your family name...

Willow- i see..i hope he is ready foe me..

Jaune- and i hope gl6nda won't kill him for being a pervert....

Willow- wait glynda  is in relation to this leader??

Winter- surprisingly yes..they both dating now..but in a secret..they do that behind our backs...

Willow- fufufu

Jaune- very well shall we head back..

Winter and willow nodded..and jaune conjure a magic circle teleported to beacon..

Once they arrive at beacon they were greeted with azazel and sirzechs..

Sirzechs- i assume your mission is complete..

Jaune- yep..and behold jaques  schnee...

Azazel- heh this geezwr is in for one hell of a ride~ by the way i am azazel leader of the fallen angel..

Sirzechs- i am sirzechs the king of the underworld and jaune's father...

Willow- greetings i am willow schnee the true heiress ofbthe schnee dust corp. I am sorry for my parasite of a man..

Azazel- no need...and this parasite need to be.............eradicated...

Willow- and i guess you have a deal  to me to clean my name??

Azazel- yes i am..my~ winter you didn't told me your mom is one of the milf's that i dream of..

Winter- pff you never ask..but gkunda wount get angry with you??

Azazel- no~ she knows my faction is almost the same as sirzechs faction~ fufufu..

Winter- well i guess my mom will going to devirginize you azazel...

Willow- wait?? Azazel is still a virgin???

Sirzechs- yes...he is a virgin..because he is an angel first before he vlbecame a fallen angel..