11

Jaune- any way lets move on. What ia the next question..

Mr sitri- how do you form the team is it you knew each other??

Jaune- ohhh!!! Nope..me ren and nora didn't know each other..i know them at school..well back in those day. In order to properly enter the academy you must pass the initiation and form a team..if you failed to for a team then yli failed the test..

Issei- what kind of initiation??

Ren- you will be thrown to a forest that swarm by monsters you have to retrieve a certain artifact. And of course if you failed to retrieve the artifact and form a team you are out..

Jaune- you will literally throw in the forest...and by forming a partner . Who ever the person you bump in that damn forest he or she will be your partner for 4 years...

Sona- so you bump with pyrrha??

Jaune- its embarrasin to say..

Sona- go on say it...

Jaune- i didn't bump to pyrrha..tgat woman literaly pin me on a tree when i was about to crash landing..

Issei- seriously!!

Jaune- yep...i think she did it on a purpose...or she saw something in me...

Sona- and what is it???

Ren- do you believe that this dude is clumsy as hell??

Sona- wait he is clumsy!!!

Nora- yeah!! But even he is clumsy he is our best tactitian!! Without fearless leader here we are not in the number 1 spot in the academy..those fools didn't saw it coming all they have is their combat superiority..he lead an 8 team fighting 3 giant monsters called gimms..

Grayfia ehat kind of monsters??

Jaune- nevermore and deathstalkers..

Rias- a what now??

Jaune- deathstalkers is a giant scorpion while nevermore is a titanic bird...both of them are deadly..

Sona- what is a grimm

Ren- The Grimm are described as "creatures of destruction" that lack a soul; hence, they are unable to use Aura. They are also drawn to feelings of negativity - such as envy, sadness, loneliness, hatred, etc. - often congregating on the source of these emotions.

Sona- oh dear....anyway how many grimms existed??

Ren- a lot...from the smallest to the biggest...they all exist..the more negative thought you have the many will appear...

Serafall- but what i see when you fight those grimms thet are just a few..

Jaune- ohh it's just a local infested grimms...no biggie..the reason why there is no hordes of grimm there well i didn't think negative....

Serafall- ooohhh!!!

Grayfia- does the grimms infested the city???

Ren- not really...it was rare for a grimm to infest the city...while in that forest only a small pack of grimm that has lurking...nevermore and deathstalker are really rare to occur...

Jaune- it's not rare ren..because i accidentally bump the death stalker.

Ren- what did you do??

Jaune- well i thought the tail of that scorpion is our objective that time sorry..

Ren- it's fine....but nora here is a lunatic one..

Akeno- why though??

Ren- well she just ride on that grimm called ursa. And she thinks that it was a horse i had a hard time to chase her