91

weeks had pass after the wedding of issei. jaune and his team return to remnant before his re wedding to pyrrha. the went first before the others followed. pyrrha and jaune went to argus where pyrrha live with her parents.

pyrrha's home

pyrrha knock on the door and it was answered by her mother. pyrrha's mother cried in joy to see her daughter again.

pyrrha- hey mom..

mother- ohh my baby..it's been so long i thought you were dead because you haven't come home..

pyrrha-oh no mom i was on a mission for so long.. did the professors tell you where i am..

mother- yes peter and bart went here to inform me about your location..and who is this handsome young man??

pyrrha-ohhh! i 'm sorry mom this is jaune arc..jaune honey this is my mother..

mother- arc?? i thought the arcs are all gone..

pyrrha- oh no..mom actually 1 original arc is still alive she will be here tomorrow..

pyrrhaa's mother saw 2 children with them and it was identical to pyrrha and jaune..

mother- and who is this 2 lovely children might be..why is it resemble to you two???

pyrrha- well the thing is..this is alexader and achilles they were mine and jaune's child..

mother- what!!!!! did you two had a pre marital sex!!!! and you didn't even told me????!!!

pyrrha- well the thing is...technically from the place where we from me and jaune are married...and we want to re marry at beacon because i want you to be present and walk me on the isle..hehehehe

mother-ohhh my baby!!!! is getting marry again!!!! and i am a grand mother!!!! jaune where is your parents job??

jaune- well my biological father is a king..and his name is sirzechs lucifer...

mother- ohhh bart told me about supernatural...fufufufu and you are a real prince...

jaune- well i am the odd one...mother because my clan all of them had red hair like your's and pyrrha..but mine are blond..heheheheh..ohhh kids meet your grandmother...now go ahead give her a hug...

the two children went to their grand children and give her a hug..much to pyrrha's mother enjoyment...

mother- ohh pyrrha..your sponsors sent a message..

pyrrha-for what???

mother- someone challenge yyou for a fight and some wants to ask for your hand...and all of them were declined by me..tell me is it true that jaune here was your partner???and son tell me how did you meet pyrrha..and please come in..have some coffee and pastries...