2

Ozpin's office

Ozpin was busy working on paperwirk until he experience an insane aura and he immediately  call team rwby and jnpr..

Once thebtwo team arrive in his office.

Jane- you call us headmaster??

Ozpin- yes you two will go to the emeral forest i sense a very powerful aura there. you will be with dr ooblek and glynda goodwitch..

Glynda- who could cause those powerful aura..

Ozpin- that is wherebyou going to find out if they are friendly or enemy..but either way you have to bring the guest here....in peace i don't want any more destruction....and miss xiao long do not engage the person if they will provoke you...

Yang- i d-

Ozpin- i investigate what you did to junior's bar..and mr jaune was right onthe spot..

Yang- damn it...

Ozpin- try to cause any trouble and you will be expelled same goes for all of you..

RWB- yes sir!!

JNPR- yes sir!!!

Ozpin- glynda report to me on the updates..

Glynda- yes sir!!

Ozpin- dismiss..

Both team exit the office while glynda went to get dr ooblek..

JAUNE'S LOCATION

the 3 unknown person arrive at the scene when they saw a single man around 17 years of age fighting a horde of grimm on hid own.  They were shock to see that the boy they saw using a power that resemble to a red haired man..

Imagine jaune is using sirzechs power and crusery was a grimm..

???- that boy..it cant be..

????- that power it resembles to you...

??- th- that boy..is t-that jaune....

The three spectators saw the power of the boy the 3 of them start to rear up but they holding up..

After several minute the jaune finish the fight..

Jaune- damn it..i still weak...what could be wrong...and i can't access to my aura..damn it...but hmmm what kind of power did i posses ohh well injust named it destruction...

???- cool name for such power like that..

Jaune- what the!!! Who the hell are you???

???- calm down we din't need to fight..

Jaune- what do you need from me..

???- i know that kind of power you posses.

Jaune- you do???

???- yes...and what is that name again?? Destruction??

Jaune- yes..i have that power since i was little and i don't know how to name it..not only that i have a weird portal that can teleport people from one place to another.

???- hooohhh~ can you show me your portal?? If that is not a secret??

Jaune- i don't trust you...

???- youbcan trust me..if you can summon a portal so do i~..any way can you show it to us...

Jaune A. DxdOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara