67

Underworld

In the underworld the remaining devil kings are waiting for the team to arrive sona and rias was present there...

Falbium- what take them so long..

Serafall- relax baldie  they will be here soon..i think thwy bid farewell to the people of remnant..

Sona- last i talk to jaune he said that he might going to bring some friends..

Falbium- are those friends of his arr friendly??

Sona- yes sir..i think they will help us to get rid of those two aliens..and they have knowledge about them...

Falbium- so those people with jaune knew about those illigal occupants in your teritorry??

Sona- yea sir.. in fact one of thosr two were former fruend of jaune...it might be our advantage if they will come here..because they are skilled in combat..

Pyrrha- indeed lord falbium..since we were young we are trained to fight those grimms i my salf too. I train to fight monsters even i am a stra athlete in remnant..

Falbium- why you are so disgust of being a celebrity on that world..

Pyrrha- because many people only see me as the champion..not who i am. They only see me as a trophy. Not a regular girl..

Falbium- i see...it seems you like living on earth rather that world??

Pyrrha- i don't hate that world.. i only hate to the people who see me as a trophy...

Falbium- i see...

Serafall-hey guys they will be here..

The devil kings stop their conversation and had their attention in just a matter of seconds sirzechs and the others arrive in the underworld.

Pyrrha and the rest kneels along with the other devils to the devil king sirzechs even the oher fallen angels was there.

Sirzechs- you may rise..how are things going here??

Sona- my lord many after you went to remnant many robot soldiers and a brigade of military at kuoh..

Serafall- even yasaka send her report to me about what happen the other pantheons did the same. Ophis and great red are aware of this event..that is why great red suddenly appear at kuoh..

Rias- as for this moment big brother kuoh town and kyoto are in stable thanks to the assistance  of lord michael and lord baraquiel.

Sirzechs- did those soldiers kidnap the locals??

Sona- no casualties of the l9cals my lord. Although those soldiers try to recruit them but we manage to neutralize those machines..with the help of my team and rias team the red and the white dragon emperors..we manage to retrieve our domain.

Sirzechs- where are the red and white dragon emperors??

Rias- we sent them to assist kyoto and the others were scatter to all japan to prevent the spread of invation..

Baraquiel- don't worry devil king the fallen angels and the rest of the angels are with them. Exorcust irina and exorcist xenovia were also there. And of course michael and the seraph won't leave the children alone...

Jaune- heh! It seems that bird learn his lesson..

Akeno- i agree with you big boy~ ufufufufufu...he was afraid that if something happen to your friends and family you will be on a full rampage..

Jaune- and where is my sister??

Akeno- as usual she and kiba are on a mission together. And the rest of your team are scatter to help for the hunt. They need an expert for hunting those people..

Jaune- no womder that pyrrha is here..

Akeno- of course every king always had a queen on their side..

Jaune- fine...nora and ren. Contact jean that you are coming..i know you nora want some action...pyrrha you go too..

The 3 nodded..

Ruby- but what about us??

Jaune- we will stick to the plan..those two morons. Didn't know that you are here..kuoh is their main target. Trust me..i know they are still here and hiding somwhere else..

Ooblek- i agree to juane and besides we don't know about this land it's better to stick to the plan. Let the experts do their thing. We are humans and they are more than humans..

Peter- we need to help each other...don't worry about the intels and spy we have just the right person to do that..

Qrow- and here i go again...

Glynda- qrow you know that you are a highly skilled spy. So do your job.

Qrow- fine. Just give me the damn map...

Qrow take a swig of alcohol.

Serafall- is he always that drunk??

Glynda- trust me lady serafall he is always a drunk..but he is the best whem it comes to spying...if you all  want a spy qrow is the best...

Qrow- of course i am...

Azazel- anyway now that you are in the underworld. Lets upgrade your weapons to its finest.. ajuka hehehe it's time to put an end to this invation. We need to create a better weapon and armors for them to use...

Ajuka- i agree. Byt before that lets go to the earth. These people with you won't last here..

Azazel- very well lets go. We will continue our introductions to earth..the atmosphere here is very compress. And you are lucky to hold the atmosphere here..

The group nodded..

And immediately ajula create a portal bound to earth.