69

Some where in kouh

Weiss- james what do we do now..we can't easily invade this world..

James- relax weiss i already had a solution..

Weiss- and what is that?

Ironwood- i just discover that this worlds weapons are more powerful than at remnant. Because their weapon are not using dust like our weapon..but their weapon may be low tech but it can pierce aura or even kill an enemy easily..

Weiss- where dis you get this idea huh??

Ironwood- i search the local military weaponry. And their weapon are all deadly they have a weapon that can create a massive crater..i think it's called bombs..even their bullhead are so fast and each of it are armed with different kinds of bombs and many more...

Weiss- then we should get those weapon so that we can use it agains't those devils and that dove and crow faunus...and we should get that weapon as faster as we can!!

Ironwood- it's not that easy to infiltrate their storage. Because it was well guarded!

Weiss- then we have to do something! Our number of troops are getting lower..what would happen if the enemy will decide to shie up and attack us! And we can't go back to remnant becausr our teleportation device is busted..and someone decide to mess with us..

Ironwood- what!! Our machine is busted!! It's impossible! Non of this world can create a machine and portal bound to another world..

Weiss- it is busted..i use it to that faker back at remnant..when i use the portal i ended up at the  garabage site not far from here..

Ironwood- damn it.. if i catch that person who mess with my tech i will kill him..and i think someone in our side try to betray us!!

Weiss- no james..our soldier didn't do anything..someone inbthebenemy side try to hack our security..

Ironwood- sigh..we need more people to increase our number..

Weiss- agree we should kidnap or force the local soldiers to join our troop..

Ironwood- it's impossible. I know soldiers job weiss..

Weiss- then we will kidnap their family or blackmail them. Or even kidnap some locals..

Ironwood- i agree..then we shall do that plan...we will start at the secluded area there are people there that we can easily kidnap them..or we can recruit them or ask them to join..i think those people there are not aware of yhe city side..

Weiss- and how do you know that those who live in the remote area are uneducated?

Ironwood- i encounter 3 young girls there teaching the children about this gods teaching! But the thing is who is god??

Weiss- uhmm i think they belong to the enemy side!!

Ironwood- nope..they are wearing  a teacher's uniform. And they are unarmed..

Weiss- what are they look like??

Ironwood- well 1 girl has a blue hair, a blond girl and a brown hair girl..and the one that talk to me a blond hair girl. I can see that girl is really nice enough to talk she is really innocent girl and a timid one with a little bit of clumsyness. By the way did you meet those 3 girls??

Weiss- nope..but to put the theory those 3 girls are religious one..since you talk about it i think we can easily recruit that town..so it will be our first recruitment..

Ironwood- very well we will send one of our men to talk to the locals. The rest will hide on the bush if they can't convince the local we will make them join our troop by force.