14

In the dxd world jaune and his team along with the devils are having a time of their life. They visit a various site and place to see the wonders of the town of kuoh..ooffff course issei is a hormonal boy is on the loose he was staring at the womans breast but in a secret because he was afraid that koneko will punch him..

Now the team is on the theme park they were astound to the view they saw many people having fun on the rides and play some games..

Jane- wow this world is so much fun there are no problems to deal with no monsters lurking around...

Ren- i like in here too...

Rias- tell me about your story ren...

Ren- what kind of story??

Rias- your life story...

Ren- well me and nora were both orphan...

Kiba- you are not siblings??

Nora- nope!! Were childhood friends i've been with ren since childhood up until now..both our parents died when our town was invade by a grimm a very dangerous grimms..

Kiba- so your town is now gone.

Ren- it's still exist but it was like abandoned or ruins now..no one attempt to go there because it was a secluded area and grimms are swarming..

Kiba- what is your semblance anyway??

Ren- tranquility

Rias- tranquility??

Ren- my semblance is a simple one tranquility it allows me to hide my negative emotions  to avoid detection by grimms...and i use my semblance to calm down a person who is in panick. For example nora..

Rias, i see..

Ren- and i can also allow me to see others state of emotion...

Jaune- that is the reason why i called ren a saint. Because his patience is a tank.. ren is not a talkative guy..and i was shock that this saint talks a lot...

Sona- so you cam use your semblance even for us??

Ren- yes...and good thing that all of you  surpass your past experience your hatred and other negative thought...because if you still hang from your past experience..the grimms will datect it and it will attack..

Akeno- so grimms feed to a negative emotions...

Ren- yes..the more negative emption you have the stronger they can get...

Kiba- good riddance...what kind of world do you have guys..

Jane- the world that fight will never end...hehehehe

Ren- that is why when we came here i aitomatically like here because i can express my thoughts and feelings...

Koneko- how did you manage to enter on that school??

Nora- sponsorships...ren and i are working on a different jobs to sustain pur education. After what happen to pur town we decide to enroll to a primary combat school as a scholar. We are working aside from training and school and once we were graduated from our primary school...we enroll to beacon academy with the help of our boss back then...and that is the start of our journey andeet jaune jaune aka vomit boy....

Sona- hahahaha well well i should call you vomit boy too jaune...

Jaune( groan)- nora why did you sold me out.....

Sona- tell me who started to call you vomit boy...

Jaune- our sister team...ruby rose from team rwby.