82

monday has arrive issei and the group are prepare for a fight they are now on the living room.

issei- mom! we will go to the school mom...so we will return home around night time

miki- okay 

gourou- be careful son i thought you don't have school..

issei- the club has a meeting dad even the student council was also there..so dad don't go outside...same goes for you katase and murayama..stay inside..

the parents nodded.. and issei went and his peerage went to school..

when issei is out..

miki-sigh that kid grows up so fast not so long ago he is chasing some womans skirts. and now he is going into a war..

gorou- have faith on your son miki he will return home unharmed..

miki-i am just worry dear he is our only son...we can't have another child like issei..

gourou- have faith miki issei is a man now..be proud of him..

miki- i guess we will put our faith on him...let's close the door before someone will do harm to us...

at school

at school great red put an illusion spell to make weiss and ironwood fell for the trick. unknown to those two the class has been suspended. jaune the huntress rias and issei are prepare if fight will occur. while the 3 faction leaders are in the orc club waiting for the time..

azazel- it seem's everybody is set up and according to plan.

michael-indeed. in my case i send my exorcist and my brave saints to guard the whole town gabriel lead's them.

azazel- my wife is on the move they are also waiting on the faculty office  jaune leads the rest on the  track and field. vali and his team is ready for ambush.

sirzechs- rias and sona is on the front line and their peerage is also ready for ambush the issei is ready to protect them.  kiba and jane along with ren and nora are ready for ambush. kuroka is already on the enemy's base with qrow and winter.. 

serafall- our teleportation glyph is ready.

sirzechs- i really hope the town will not experience bloody fight..

michael- have faith sirzechs. i already analyze the plan. so i create a device were the enemy will immediately transport to hell when they arrive.

azazel- heh tell me michael what plan did you do..

michael- simple i put a teleportation spell that could only work for  weiss and ironwood's army once they position their selves in all town it will trigger the glyphs and they will fall directly to the city of dis..