6

Emerald forest

The team and the professor are working until qrow arrive..

Qrow- hello glynda..

Glynda- what are you doing here qrow??

Qrow- ozpin give me a message for you. And i qoute" wrow tell glynda and the rest that they can't return to the academy until the forest was fix..

Glynda- what!! Why???

Qrow- he us in the foul mood and very angry..i haven't seen him this angry for a long time..what happen??

Glynda- we were f*cked up. Qrow we did made a huge mistake..

Qrow- it's about the boy named jaune aren't you??

Glynda- indeed and here we are doing a manual labor..

Qrow- sucked it up..glynda it's your fault..i saw what happen.

Glynda- how did that happen..

Qrow- you are dumb glynda and you are suck to not realize where i am...who is that boy and those 3 people with him..

Glynda- those people with jaune was his parents..a biological parents..and those 3 are powerful more than salem her self...

Qrow- i notice that red haired man and that black haired woman is no ordinary..

Glynda- indeed..because they are kings of the underworld..and fighting them are no joke..

Qrow- i know because even i am outside i can feel their aura is terrifying..what about the maid??

Glynda- that's jaune's mother...

Qrow- sigh~ what happen how did you manage to pit them in state of anger??

Glynda- team rwby and crdl bully the boy pyrrha with cardin winchester told the headmaster about his transcript. And who ever spread the rumors about his transcript every one in the academy bullied jaune. And all of us teacher neglecting him. And i lut him almost to death and bloody pulp when i put him to 1 vs 8 in combat class everyday

Qrow- you are one cruel mother f*cker glynda..you put the boy in that state. And i guess he can't even fight that time..

Glynda nodded.

Qrow- you are one mother f*cker glynda..are you really a teacher..

Glynda- do you think i'm the only one who put torment of jaune

Qrow- i couldn't careless to the others but you...you put the boy in shame everyday..what would happen if his parents knows that their son is dead..can you imagine how heavy it is for them specially his parents are kings and queens!!!not only you put the academy into a shame but we lost the golden opportunity to defeat salem...

Glynda- i know...

Qrow- you better learn this lesson gkynda and as much as we can try to aboid to tell this to atlas..

Glynda- i know james ironwood will do everything to get that boy..

Qrow- glynda we both know that james is a lunatic but this time it's getting worse..i found out that he has a machine that can travel in the differebt worlds..it will be possible that he will track jaune and he will try to capture him...so it safe to say that we will not involve in this event..because if we do pray to oum that he will spare us...

Glynda- i know qrow....we are lucky this time because the king only demand jaunes remaining team and his adopted sister..if ozpin disobey his demads we are all dead by now..

Qrow- did he force them??

Glynda- no they go willingly.. nora and ren was jaunes best friends.  Knowing them both they will stick bybhis side and follow him all the way..